SELECT CONTENT

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:14 pm

Max64 wrote:I thought that whole thing was rather cruel to Brian, I can't imagine him watching the show and how he felt, especially if he was with his family.  Actually I think most of these guys are way too nice for Andie  giggling 

The thing is they did it to the nicest guy in the group  no no  . In Jillians season they did it to Ed, but Ed wasn't like by the producers and many of the viewers. I think everyone likes Brian. To me he is Mr Congeniality.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Beagle wrote:
Max64 wrote:I thought that whole thing was rather cruel to Brian, I can't imagine him watching the show and how he felt, especially if he was with his family.  Actually I think most of these guys are way too nice for Andie  giggling 

The thing is they did it to the nicest guy in the group  no no  . In Jillians season they did it to Ed, but Ed wasn't like by the producers and many of the viewers. I think everyone likes Brian. To me he is Mr Congeniality.

I know!  That's why I disliked it so much.  And Andie (Miss Hottie cuz he made a half court shot) was all for humiliating him.

Last edited by Max64 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:39 am

We love Brian! My sweet teenage daughter thinks he's going to be F1 and her BFF thinks he's going to be next Bachelor. They both play a lot of sports so maybe his basketball moves are the big appeal plus he's NOT a player and just exudes kindness.

I just think it's funny that with everyone on this board thinking it's Josh-Chris-Marcus-Nick, two of my favorite girls are happily thinking Brian's got a shot.

Go Coach Brian! cheerleader 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:21 am

nd4reality wrote:
IrishGal wrote:She was cruel in her ITMs about him implying he was impotent.  I'm sure he feels relieved now after seeing  last night.  But there is no question you will get left behind in the dust on this show if you are as shy as he is. Brian will find the girl of his dreams soon like so many of the nice contestants do.

I got the impression that she was hamming it up for the cameras a lot. A guy does not know how to cook and is uncomfortable in the kitchen is such a big deal ? She blew it up IMO.

SAN - would this little quirk put you off Brian ????? Smiley 

It sure wouldn't! To me he is perfect. Nothing wrong with him.  :cutesmile!: 

I am excited for him and I hope he finds a great girl! He deserves someone really special. IMO

PINKHEART 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:33 am

Usually the one good thing that comes out of being on the show, is so many of the cast do meet that special someone after the exposure. So hopefully---his turn will be soon!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:41 am

Kashathediva wrote:Usually the one good thing that comes out of being on the show, is so many of the cast do meet that special someone after the exposure. So hopefully---his turn will be soon!

That is so true! Hope Dylan finds a sweetie too  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:45 am

Max64 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Usually the one good thing that comes out of being on the show, is so many of the cast do meet that special someone after the exposure. So hopefully---his turn will be soon!

That is so true!  Hope Dylan finds a sweetie too  Hugesmile 

I would love a BriSan pairing!... Praying   (perhaps Brian and Sanlee could follow Michael Stag- Emily Tuch footsteps? cheerleader  ). i kid laugh out loud. but not really  cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:01 am

There does seem to be a majority of great men this season! There are only 2 I am not crazy about and even those 2 could be victims of the edit.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:17 pm

http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282

Just Love Brian's sporty POV :cutesmile!: . Go Coach!!  cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There does seem to be a majority of great men this season! There are only 2 I am not crazy about and even those 2 could be victims of the edit.

Which two Kasha?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:01 pm

JJ and Andrew.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:20 am

murasaki1393 wrote:http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282

Just Love Brian's sporty POV :cutesmile!: . Go Coach!!  cheerleader 

Now I wonder why I am not surprised that JJ is involved in all this? :sourgrapes:  :strings1 

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+62
mtnlvr55
isittrue
remockered
bilolo
ThankMeLater