SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by jaspats Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:41 am

That's great, lipsis. Thanks! I'll just close my eyes when it's the dancing part. LOL! Kidding aside, he gave it all and did his very best. So proud of him. And good to watch Pap Henry's videos again of the "Catherine and the Bachelor".
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:50 am

Thanks for the DWTS and Pap videos. Love to see it again .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:00 am

Yea, thanks for these lipsis. Just me but I always thought Sean did a pretty good job on most of the dances and for this being his first one I thought it was great and enjoyed watching him. Have to admit though there were a couple that made me cringe. The blueberry Tango one and his last one come to the top of my thoughts. I thought the last one was a loser to start with because of the theme. My opinion only but I think the theme put a lot of people off of it.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:00 am

I what a great idea lipsis. Although I find Seanie's dancing "cringe worthy" he gave it his All. I still love listening to him and seeing good ole Pap Henry. Fun way to start a Monday and welcome DWTS back. Hope the Lowes and you all have a great week ahead.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:14 am

Is it weird that I miss Pap Henry? I'd love if they went to just one of the week's to watch this season and went to the after party so I can hear Henry say "the happy couple" one more time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:35 am

Thank you lipsis, great idea!

I love the pap video when they come out of the club and Catherine's singing, she's adorable. And my heart melts when they ask Sean about colonizing his own country, island, whatever, and he says, "Can she come with me? I just want her." Awww!

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:39 am

iloveromance wrote:Thank you lipsis, great idea!

I love the pap video when they come out of the club and Catherine's singing, she's adorable. And my heart melts when they ask Sean about colonizing his own country, island, whatever, and he says, "Can she come with me? I just want her." Awww!

And then she plops down in his lap in the cab! Cutsie's!!! Oh and their friends think its all hilarious!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:04 am

iloveromance wrote:Thank you lipsis, great idea!

Awww, I don't remember this. How did I miss it? One of my favorites too was when she pinched his bottom after the DWTS 300th show I think. She's so cute.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:15 pm

Hope all fans, and families in LA area are safe.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Barbrn78... everyone should be fine. A 4.4 quake isn't that abnormal in SoCal and the building codes factor much larger quakes in. (I've lived away from there for quite a while now, but I grew up in the LA area).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:22 pm

Anyone watching DWTS tonight?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Jcrbil, glad to hear that. Appreciate the info. Thanks.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever