SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by blessed66 Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Welcome to the new member, glad to see our SeanCat family growing!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by thankful7 Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:39 pm

Welcome..LoveGodTheMost and Darcyd! Have a HAPPY time here on the SeanCat train!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Welcome; LoveGodTheMost and Darcyd! Best forum ever, and love Seancat.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Please read:

There have been instances from time to time where a board member receives a pm from someone that wants to ask them questions about their Bachelor viewing. They may say they are working on developing a program or research or whatever. Please do not respond to them. Let myself, GuardianAngel or another Moderator know and we will "take care of them".

Thanks much. Stay safe, my little SeanCatters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:57 pm

Thanks for the warning, "mom".

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:41 am

It may be Catherine's half birthday but its also the 2 year anniversary of their hometown date. Its sad that its no longer available to post. All I have is this for you.

And this

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:44 am

These videos plus one of my all time favorite pictures of them are the reasons I had a really, really good feeling she would be F1.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:19 pm

Love all these memories, thank you for posting this.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Thanks for posting . These are great! Enjoying the memories.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Yes, yes and yes!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Aww, thank you for posting this! I love going down memory lane!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:26 pm

Oh, those hometown videos! well, i have a confession to make :halo: ...never really watch Reality TV & or watch Sean’s Season. I’d say i’m an avid Nascar fan and when i heard that my favorite Hendriks driver went out (one time) with this gal Emily, it got me interested. I thought i’d check her out. So, Google i go...and here comes those Youtube video’s of her the Bachette’s & yada yada! and stumbled on SeanCat’s hometown date and to make my story short it’s all downhill from there. I love the Lowe’s & they’ll always be my all time favorite. beatingheart

Thank you Lipsis for the memories, and as always i tip my hat to you and to everyone who contribute and make this SeanCat Forum always a fun place to visit.
blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever