SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Asked and you shall receive. Sean on the MTA Smiley Sorry it's not all of it. Still so awkward to watch him with Emily. I have a link to the whole MTA if you want it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Thanks. I must suck at searching. And yea, I can endure the whole MTA to see Sean on it again. The girls in the audience went bonkers for him. Who can blame them. Can you pass that link along?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:48 pm

lipsis wrote:Thanks. I must suck at searching. And yea, I can endure the whole MTA to see Sean on it again. The girls in the audience went bonkers for him. Who can blame them. Can you pass that link along?

Click on this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
From there:
1. Click on TV SHOWS
2. Scroll down to THE BACHELORETTE (under the T section)
3. Click SEASON 8
4. Click EPISODE 10 MEN TELL ALL
5. Click on link for Allmyvideos

Be forewarned, I can't guarantee your virus protection won't block it. I've never had any problems with this site, but others might.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Thanks bunches, little buddy. I will try it from my PC instead of my iPad later.

I get a kick out of Sean from his Bachelorette days. He walked with a swagger and you can detect more of his Texas accent.  Oh and he looks great with a tan.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:57 pm

lipsis wrote:Thanks bunches, little buddy. I will try it from my PC instead of my iPad later.

I get a kick out of Sean from his Bachelorette days. He walked with a swagger and you can detect more of his Texas accent.  Oh and he looks great with a tan.

Sean was clearly alpha in that group- by a mile.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:58 pm

lipsis wrote:Thanks bunches, little buddy. I will try it from my PC instead of my iPad later.

Me too. Now he has his marriage swagger, he's a big softie, his accent isn't quite as prominent, and his tan isn't there thanks to so much time spent indoors. But he wouldn't trade it for anything.

But dang did he look so fine that entire season. It's no wonder the fans were constantly drooling over him.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:04 pm

umngirl wrote:

Me too. Now he has his marriage swagger, he's a big softie, his accent isn't quite as prominent, and his tan isn't there thanks to so much time spent indoors. But he wouldn't trade it for anything.

But dang did he look so fine that entire season. It's no wonder the fans were constantly drooling over him.

Yea he has his "I'm in love and I don't want to leave my house" tan now! Looks good on him too. He really did look great that season though and that's the only reason I put up with watching Blondie again.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:06 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Yea he has his "I'm in love and I don't want to leave my house" tan now! Looks good on him too.  He really did look great that season though and that's the only reason I put up with watching Blondie again.

I knew that tan had a name.  Hugesmile I've been known to just mute it when she talks.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:09 am

It's funny watching him back then...and not just because of she who shall not be named. He is just so much more polished being interviewed/filmed these days....and I kind of miss that Texas twang. Sean and Arie are who made that season tolerable for me. Who can ever forget SARI flexing their guns to see whose are bigger?  rofl 

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:09 am

Happy Dancing Monday! It's week 6 and last year at this time Sean was pulling double duty as he had an appearance at the Southern Women's Show and he had two routines to learn. His reduced rehearsal time showed. For me, his individual performance was the most painful of the season but the group number was kind of fun. Let's samba...twice...

No pap video this week as our couple did not go to any after parties (except their own party watching Friends)
So how about a tribute video? 'I Need You'

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:16 am

Thank you for the videos. What a difference a year make! Their love and joy ( tribute video) of being with each other is so obvious and still continues. Thanks again for the videos.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:19 am

Confession: I've seen all his dances more than once except for that Samba. It was just bad. And then we got shirtless Sean as a vote getting tactic. Not that I'm complaining about the fact he was shirtless, just that Peta used it purely to distract from his horrible dancing this week.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever