SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by thankful7 Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:58 am

Good Morning SeanCatters!
Thank you guys for a smooth ride down memory lane once again. Another awesome job well done. Gosh..I get so excited thinking about SeanCat's LOVE journey!
#happyfridaytoall #haveablessedday
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by smartcat Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:30 am

The look of love. How anyone could mistake that look is impossible for me to understand. isn't it great that they have all those moments in pictures and videos to show their kids. So happy for them and for us.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Thanks everyone, for bringing the Classics here for us to enjoy. It's a beautiful love story that IMO will last forever..., sigh

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:42 am

I've finally gotten over my bitterness that they cut so much out of this date. Anyway, two years ago this happened.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:46 am

And the anniversary celebrations just keep on coming. Two years ago today Sean and Catherine had their last date with each other as singles. Hence forward they became a couple. This is the AOL finale preview of their LCD. We didnt see parts of it on TV, like where he calls her 'baby'. I will try to post a few pics in a bit. There are some cute personal ones they shared from their elephant ride. Enjoy.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:47 am

laugh out loud Umngirl, great minds think alike. Fortunately we posted two different things.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:07 am

Lol. I was gonna post that video later if no one else did.

Even with Cat's emotional moment about everything and Sean having to hold his tongue and not say ILY back, I still adore that part til the final goodbye outside.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:09 am

Finally, a couple of their personal pics from the elephant ride

And a totally smitten (and in love) kitten with her equally smitten (and in love) tomcat.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:18 am

If only Cat would have been looking at Sean to see his smirk when she was talking about only seeing it ending in a proposal between them.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:37 am

Someday...someday...I want the full scoop on the garden conversation.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:38 am

I want the scoop on the bed conversation too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:42 am

^^^yea like did he walk her back to her room after she chased him down and laid on the bed with her to calm her nerves. I wanna know!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever