SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:31 pm

^^^ 90% of the time more like! But I'm even thankful for you too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by smartcat Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to All from the Senior. Senior Den Mom. I hope its a day filled with sweet moments that will be tomorrows happy memories and sweet remembrances of past thanksgivings that are already today's memories.
This special Seancat family and Catherine and Sean are wished the happiest holiday from the Smartcat clan and their furry members as well. Rusty, Kimbo, Nibby, Truffle and of course baby Sadie.
I think the last ones are more interested in getting to the Turkey than all of these sweet messages.  Go for it kittens! :cutesmile!:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:46 pm

Ditto to what all has been said! Happy Thanksgiving!! May you all & SeanCat have a great day! :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:59 pm

^samesies from me! happy thxgiving 2 one & all! Smiley

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Wishing everyone a Blessed & Happy Thanksgiving!

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:27 pm

Stuffed full of Turkey and shopped out from the bargains. Time to stop a bit and relax while i visit with you guys and see what Sean and Catherine are doing. Hope everyone is relaxing today and enjoying the long weekend.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:21 pm

I put a picture of my rescue kitty, Sadie in the "off topic, non reality thread" Under lets talk about our pets. I wish I knew how to bring it here but for those of you interested in my wonderful Holiday present to myself at 4 months old now. Take a peek !
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:09 pm

I brought your post from the Pets thread over here for you. Sadie is so cute smartcat! Smiley

smartcat wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

My little rescue kitten Sadie is 4 months old already and she's excited about the holidays. I think she found her holiday fun early playing with the ribbons and wrapping paper. Mommy wraps things and Sadie unwraps them. What a joy it is to see this little kitten found under the wheels of a car growing into a happy cathood in her safe home with me and visiting Grandkids. If you have room in your life save an animal this holiday season and you'll both be winners.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Smartcat, your Sadie looks just like my Oreo! Rescued at holiday time almost 18 yes ago! Sadie is adorable, enjoy her!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Thanks so much for bring over my post about Sadie, Linds, that is extra sweet of you and I really appreciate it.
Barb, Sadie is the joy of my life, precious little ball of fur. Oreo is such a cute name for a black and white kitty and 18 years, you must be such a good cat mama.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Thanks, I take the best care I can of Oreo. She has some "issues" at this age, So far it is still okay !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:25 pm

All I can tell you is my last cat a sweet Main coon cat Algie lived until almost 22. Wishing a nice long life for your Oreo shes a lucky cat.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever