SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Thanks, Sadie is lucky also! You too are a good cat mom. Very special to have a cat for that long. You must have taken good care of Algie !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Guys, start thinking now about something we can do here on the board, probably after the book tour, to have fun. Think of something fun that everybody can participate in. Our milestone and anniversary celebrations can only go on for so long. Leave your suggestions here and we can see what appeals to everybody.

I thought of a game we could play. Has anyone ever that Headbanz game? A person wears a card with a word of a person place or thing on their forehead or their back. They can't see what it says and asks questions of those around them to figure it out. We could play a Lowe version of that. It would go something like this...

Someone could think of something Lowe related and post it as a spoiler. The others DO NOT click the spoiler unless they don't want to guess but they can answer the questions. So let's say it was this..

Spoiler:

Those playing would ask questions to figure out what it is

Q: Is it a person?
A: No.
Q: Is it wedding related?
Q: Is it a place?
A: Yes
Q: Is it a country?
A: No
Q: Is it a state?
Q: Is it a city?
A: Yes.
Q: Is it Dallas?
A: Ding, ding, ding we have a winner!

Something like that could be fun and keep the board moving while we wait for the Lowe's next adventure. I'm open to suggestions. Think about it and we can address it in the new year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:03 pm

For some weird reason my computer freeze on me when i was typing my answer to you lipsis, i think the Lowebird pics is slowing it down. Smiley  btw, the board game is a good idea, been thinking something like that pre anniversary stuff, but just couldn’t come out of something, thought of waiting after the holiday’s over. The only suggestion i can think for now towards christmas is the SPOT the LOWELF's game giggling just in case, i’m here to help. :Holiday

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:30 pm

To all our friends celebrating Hanukkah beginning tonight, I wish you a very blessed holiday! (Wishing we had a Hanukkah emoji to insert here)

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:52 pm

lipsis wrote:To all our friends celebrating Hanukkah beginning tonight, I wish you a very blessed holiday! (Wishing we had a Hanukkah emoji to insert here)

Hanukkah In Misc.

Thanks for the suggestion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Hanukkah Happy first night of Hanukkah to all celebrating this lovely holiday. Why oh why am I in the kitchen with all the other Grandmas who are grinding potatoes for latkes ( potato pancakes) again this year. Someday a really good child will take over and know they make them as good as mine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thanks for the menorah GA
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:50 pm

^^
Happy Hanukkah to Smartcat and Barb and any SeanCats who are to celebrate tonight. And Ma, don't forget to ship some of your yummy latkes to your ONLY favourite daughter, overnight if possible.

Thanks in advance.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh Vivi I tried to ship some last year but they smelled so good even through the package that the Postmaster and all the postpeople had latke crumbs on their mouths and big smiles.
Check your mailbox though, you never can tell. giggling giggling giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Thanks GA, if I wished for a million bucks, could you get me that too? Lol

AND I WANT A POTATO LATKE NOW!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Thanks for the Hanukah wishes. Thanks GA for the menorah! I wish all celebrating, successful latkes, good times however you are celebrating!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:45 pm

lipsis wrote:Thanks GA, if I wished for a million bucks, could you get me that too? Lol

AND I WANT A POTATO LATKE NOW!!!

They're cooking little bratsie you have to wait, I suppose I'll have the same little greedy Seancatters next week when I making sugar Christmas cookies. KIDS
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Meanie!

And everyone be sure to check out the video in the media thread. (See, I'm the nice one)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever