SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47

Post by jaspats Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Who are the other two If I'm your genie? Or you'll have a Bachelor first of sending both of them home and just have him until LCD?
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47

Post by vivi2 Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:34 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
jaspats wrote:Lipsis, what are your ideal 1-1 dates? Any suggestions to ABC, SeanCat fans?

Yep, me and Tom Selleck wine tasting in Napa then flying off to Vancouver for a romantic dinner and the fantasy suite privacy!

Would you shave your legs before the FS?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:35 pm

jaspats wrote:Who are the other two If I'm your genie? Or you'll have a Bachelor first of sending both of them home and just have him until LCD?

Well let's see..

I could go all cougar for Hugh Jackman and get my baseball fan fix for Mike Scioscia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:37 pm

vivi2 wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
jaspats wrote:Lipsis, what are your ideal 1-1 dates? Any suggestions to ABC, SeanCat fans?

Yep, me and Tom Selleck wine tasting in Napa then flying off to Vancouver for a romantic dinner and the fantasy suite privacy!

What kind of girl do you think I am?  :yes: 

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:40 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
vivi2 wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

What kind of girl do you think I am?  :yes: 

..that you're a classy Lady. Go Lipsis Go!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:06 pm

Lipsis-maybe your bff Sean Lowe can be your wingman. i heard he's good at it. whipped 
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:20 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
jaspats wrote:Who are the other two If I'm your genie? Or you'll have a Bachelor first of sending both of them home and just have him until LCD?

Well let's see..

I could go all cougar for Hugh Jackman and get my baseball fan fix for Mike Scioscia.

I hate to be the one to tell you this lipsis but they've asked me to chaperone your season. The only good part for you is that my being 70 means I'll forget in about five minutes so cougar  on my friend! :Clap:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:27 pm

Lipsis and smartcat: your posts are making my day! Let me know if you find any over 60 appropriate men . I can just picture a Senior edition of Bach/êtte. Would be great and real!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:26 pm

Gingsterose wrote:Lipsis-maybe your bff Sean Lowe can be your wingman. i heard he's good at it. whipped 

As much as I love Sean, I think I choose Smartcat to be my wing person. I know she'd have my back... and not monopolize my men with sports talk.

Last edited by ImLipsisIncognito on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Sean haven't been on his social media since yesterday. And today. It looks like he is taking a break on his social media. I can't blame him when someone called you out "hypocrite" in twitter because they love their jpab. So damn! Calling and tweeting you a person hypocrite. He knew he expected haters everywhere and would disagree with her , just like anyone else. I hope he is not trying to give in all these idiots tweeting him every single minute regarding his on going remarks about Monday finale . I hope they just stop tweeting him by calling him out so many stupid things . Time to cool down things. Sorry for venting lol.

Okay moving back to seancat .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:20 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Sean haven't been on his social media since yesterday. And today. It looks like he is taking a break on his social media. I can't blame him when someone called you out "hypocrite" in twitter because they love their jpab. So damn! Calling and tweeting you a person hypocrite. He knew he expected haters everywhere and would disagree with her , just like anyone else. I hope he is not trying to give in all these idiots tweeting him every single minute regarding his on going remarks about Monday finale . I hope they just stop tweeting him by calling him out so many stupid things . Time to cool down things. Sorry for venting lol.

Okay moving back to seancat .
Yeah, I'm missing him too. Though I think he'll probably tweet later since they're seeing the UFC fight tonight.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:27 pm

As much as the general public doesn't think Sean works except for The Bachelor, I think he has plenty going on. So a day and a half or so away from social media is okay. Catherine's put a couple of things out there- they've had periods like that before, though maybe not on the heels of some controversy. I doubt Sean really pays attention to what people are posting on his twitter (with that one notable exception the other night), but he might have wanted his timeline to move on before really reading.

I really just think he's had better things to do (and snuggle with his wife).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47

+39
Baygirl
bleuberry
glazedover
MissLittle
Ken Cooper