SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:28 pm

FYI: Several members of the Silver family are going to the fight tonight as they are long time friends of Johnny Hendricks. So it should be a fun time for all, especially if he wins.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Sean is on his social media sporadically in general. He's a busy guy with other things to do. Catherine is able to be on it more since he's the driver in the family, among his other responsibilities.

The fight should be fun tonight for them. I saw TFG was closing early so the Silvers could be there so we already know it's going to be a fun group.

Now we just need a babysitting night with Kensie and Smith!

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:43 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Sean is on his social media sporadically in general. He's a busy guy with other things to do. Catherine is able to be on it more since he's the driver in the family, among his other responsibilities.

The fight should be fun tonight for them. I saw TFG was closing early so the Silvers could be there so we already know it's going to be a fun group.

Or Veda. Any child will do.  :Smiley: 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:49 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
Gingsterose wrote:Lipsis-maybe your bff Sean Lowe can be your wingman. i heard he's good at it. whipped 

As much as I love Sean, I think I choose Smartcat to be my wing person. I know she'd have my back... and not monopolize my men with sports talk.

Just got back from lunch with friends and several apple martini's. I accept, lipsis love, I'll be your wingwoman, but what sports in particular are we talking about :Drool:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:33 pm

jcrbil wrote:As much as the general public doesn't think Sean works except for The Bachelor, I think he has plenty going on.  So a day and a half or so away from social media is okay.  Catherine's put a couple of things out there- they've had periods like that before, though maybe not on the heels of some controversy.  I doubt Sean really pays attention to what people are posting on his twitter (with that one notable exception the other night), but he might have wanted his timeline to move on before really reading.

I really just think he's had better things to do (and snuggle with his wife).

Agreed so true! Heck! They had been in this situation before. Throwing harsh words with him or them is not new . Yeah I agreed he is a busy guy too. We will might see a tweet tonight :) for sure he is excited to watch UFC tonight . He tweeted previously about this weekend UFC fight:)

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:36 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Sean is on his social media sporadically in general. He's a busy guy with other things to do. Catherine is able to be on it more since he's the driver in the family, among his other responsibilities.

So true .

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Happy St. Patrick's Day and LOOK WHO I MET #thebachelor #sean #catherine #dallas @thatcurlyredhead by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:34 pm

^^ Ah, I was wondering if they were at the parade. I see Laura and her fiancé were.

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Not gonna embed as it's just Catherine. Seems they were at a St. Patrick's Day party. I for one am glad they seemed to have passed the "everyone wanting photos" phase even if they were probably there with friends.
@DCC_Jessica 6m
Found my long lost sister! @clmgiudici #twins pic.twitter.com/TSQK09kQBz

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:05 pm

umngirl wrote:Not gonna embed as it's just Catherine. Seems they were at a St. Patrick's Day party. I for one am glad they seemed to have passed the "everyone wanting photos" phase even if they were probably there with friends.
@DCC_Jessica  6m
Found my long lost sister!  @clmgiudici #twins pic.twitter.com/TSQK09kQBz

Yea I misread Laura's IG caption. She didn't say she was at the parade.

Catherine looks tired in that picture. And Sean looks extra scruffy in the IG pic. Date night must have gone really well.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:21 pm

@SeanLowe09: Fight Night! @ufc

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:24 pm

Seems like they are having a fun day so far, hopefully we'll get some more pictures tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #47

+39
Baygirl
bleuberry
glazedover
MissLittle
Ken Cooper