SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 Empty Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:53 pm

New thread time! We flew through that last one in a month thanks to the very exciting last few weeks!  giggling

Bender ‏@TheBenderNation  12h
St Pat's Day b'cast is history. Thx to @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried @StevePool4 @Jason_Mesnick (and everyone else!)

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 Large_upload

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:55 pm

I saw on Twitter sometime late last year that Des was designing and creating this girl's wedding dress. Looks like it's done. Curious to see what it looks like!  :yes: 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 207t1r9

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:13 pm

Awww, birthday present from Des and Chris?

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 11h
Omg @DesHartsock & @ChrisRSiegfried! Riley is going to look FAB in her new pool gear! That swimsuit!!! Hahaha

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 Bi-4SOcCAAA1smR

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Guys I'm unearthing so much cuteness, forgive me for the back to back posts!

Desiree Hartsock Designing Own Wedding Gown: It's "Surprising":  

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/desiree-hartsock-designing-own-wedding-gown-2014183

And this is NOT her dress, bus she tried some on for US Mag. Not sure why they said summer 2014, maybe they just went off of their comments from last year about a summer wedding.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 Proxy

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:20 pm

Yes, that little swimsuit is the cutest!!!. Des sure Know exactly what size Riley is...LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:31 pm

I can't get over how beautiful Des looks in that dress! Can't wait to see her in her own, she will look radiant!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:00 pm

She should go with a design like that! Very nice!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:45 pm

That just makes me more excited for the wedding! She looks beautiful!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:40 pm

I like that style of dress for Des and will interested to see her own dress, I think Des has nice style and hopefully will work with a wonderful seamstress in the future.  I liked her dress design for SeanCat wedding, but it did have some slight sewing issues.  I think a great seamstress could really help her business grow.  My sister-in-law can't design anything, but she is such a beautiful seamstress that you can't tell the items she sews from something in the store.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:Guys I'm unearthing so much cuteness, forgive me for the back to back posts!

Desiree Hartsock Designing Own Wedding Gown: It's "Surprising":  

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/desiree-hartsock-designing-own-wedding-gown-2014183

And this is NOT her dress, bus she tried some on for US Mag. Not sure why they said summer 2014, maybe they just went off of their comments from last year about a summer wedding.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 Proxy

Thanks Bleu! She looks beautiful. Maybe there will be a summer wedding. We can only wait until they announce it. She has already stated who will be there. Sounds like mostly family and their closest friends and, of course, all the successful couples from Bachelor Nation, and she mentioned Daniella and one other friend from her season. I really do think Des and chris will keep it as small as they can. Can't wait!!!

giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
I wasn't on board with Des and Chris at first because I thought she would hurt him and was suspicious of them not watching the whole show, like she was hiding it from him.  I have come to realize it was actually Chris's confidence in his love for Des and in her, that it really didn't matter to him what else had happened during the show.  To me this makes Chris an even more awesome man.  And truthfully, has actually helped me like JPG and Nikki together more, because I see some of Chris's confidence in Nikki.

Anyway, I always loved Chris and used to want him to have someone who loved him more, but now I see that Des does and I think they will have a wonderful life together.  I will be happy to watch this wedding and it even made me happy to at least see them at the disaster AFTR.  I also admire that Des and Chris have been willing to state an unbiased opinion on the whole JPG season.  They have acknowledged that he wasn't the greatest bachelor, but have also pointed out that he is a good man.  I like that they are confident enough to stand up for what they believe in and not just follow the company line.

Your entire post was great, but I especially love these paragraphs. Thanks! Makes me miss watching their season!  giggling

I agree about the dress she wore to SeanCat's wedding, her engagement party dress was really nicely done though. I couldn't tell if it was store bought or not.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:13 am

bleuberry wrote:
Your entire post was great, but I especially love these paragraphs. Thanks! Makes me miss watching their season!  giggling

I agree about the dress she wore to SeanCat's wedding, her engagement party dress was really nicely done though. I couldn't tell if it was store bought or not.

My mom sews (though not as well as my sister-in-law) and both she and my sister-in-law have said that the straight skirt style, like the one on at the SeanCat wedding are hard to do and with her rushing I think it might have made some of the seams not lie quite as flat as they could have plus zippers are extremely hard to get to be perfect. The fuller skirt of the engagement party dress is easier to do and to get it to lay right. I like both designs, so I hope that she gets together with a great seamstress. I remember a contestant on Project Runway who didn't sew well said is this a competition for the best seamstress or the best designer? Those two things don't always go hand and hand. I think she can be a great success and would hate for any sewing issues to decrease the satisfaction that her customers might have with her designs.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry