SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:19 am

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  9h
A sunset welcome makes traveling that much better #NY Also the right travel bag can help! http://goo.gl/J0A6qg  pic.twitter.com/90Fq5vEM1i

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 40 Bk6A4TTIMAApLWo

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:45 am

Poor Chris is home alone again!  sad   :justkidding

Last edited by SLA44 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by ivemaria31 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:59 am

Des and Chris relationship may head to ali and roberto if one des become suck into her dreams seizing the great opportunities forgetting chris.But if Chris is supportive and ok with taking a backseat it may work.Des is really independent and career-driven

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Post by ivemaria31 Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:03 pm

But the thing is Des is into bridal industry so if they breakup it may affect her work since she did not have a happy ending, especially bridal.If Des didn't become engaged i doubt if she gets this kind of soaring attention from bridal industry.

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Post by ivemaria31 Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:09 pm

Besides des was a struggling designer who use to design for not so famous brands, i mean compared to now maggie sottero thing. It was just when she become the bachelorette and become engaged that she started to be getting offers and attention to this bridal business thing. It is really hard to be a starting designer and getting acknowledge and offers to design in this big name brands is hard to penetrate into.

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:46 pm

I remember Chris saying to his mother that he loved Des' independence..
Des is trying to grow in her job..
So.. where is the problem here..?

P.S. And forgive my English.. I know it is terrible..  :hidingchair 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 40 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 40 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 40 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 40 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:47 pm

thanks for weighing in, ivemaria!

although i can see Ali`s career was a deal-breaker for her and Roberto`s relationship, i dont see its happening with Chris and Des. Being a presenter/TV person, Ali`s career backbone is entertainment industry.... while for Des,i think its actually her own skill, with the entertainment industry serves as her supporting system.

I am okay with any of these contestants enjoying the perks of being `well-known` due to their appearances on the show..let alone Chris and Des, who i love. I`d say...just go for it. Up to now, i still believe they both are genuine people who put their best efforts into their relationship. Whatever works for them, i`d support them with all my heart, all the way...even by only simply believe in their love and joining others who share the same believe with me on this forum.

I began as a total Chris fan..and i always will. I see him as a standup-guy who is so full of love and supportive for his significant others. Des, especially. I have no doubt that they will make it down to the altar later this year!..Smiley  :wedding cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Garabato wrote:I remember Chris saying to his mother that he loved Des' independence..
So.. where is the problem  here..?

very spot on Garabato! :yes: (re : the bolded)

nothing wrong with your English. i have a broken English myself !  😆  giggling .We, the unnative users may learn 1-2 things from Juan Pablo..be confident with whatever you say.....even it if has something to do with terrible mistakes such as your `little package` rofl .
In the end of the day...Hey!...Esss Okay!!  :bigsmile:. Sooo...please post more!... :gotcha: :gotcha: bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:21 pm

Garabato wrote:I remember Chris saying to his mother that he loved Des' independence..

I don't think there is any problem here ~ I was just joking around with the "poor Chris is home alone again".  I think Chris is very supportive of Des building up her career.  These two are truly in love IMO.  :yes: 

BTW your English is fine!! :Nod:  :WAVEY:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Personally, I'm not concerned in the least. Chris works full time and I'm sure he supports Des doing the same, and occasional business trips come with that.

Plus I'm sure this trip is just as much for pleasure as it is business, she's getting married this year and is with her wedding dress co-designer. Chances are high she will be picking up some inspiration for her own big day.  :yes:

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Terrible?? Your English is perfect!  Smiley 

Good Post 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Sometimes being apart for little bits of time can actually make you appreciate the person more when they come back.

Chris doesn't seem to be clingy or needy to me, so I can't imagine that being alone a couple of days at a time bugs him at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry