SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Garabato Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:47 am

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 Menda_15

I cannot agree with Des in this one.. I'm team Adam.. always.. ;)

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:40 am

Mura, Marco is a guy, he's dating Peter G I think but I get them all mixed up. They have pics on IG together.

Garabato wrote:
deshartsock. Hace 3 horas.

Love this handsome man. #soblessed @chrisrsiegfried ❤️#scruff&all

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 94fed610

:pinkaw: Love! Hottie alert!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:49 am

bleuberry wrote:Mura, Marco is a guy, he's dating Peter G I think but I get them all mixed up. They have pics on IG together.

Garabato wrote:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 94fed610

:Drool: Fiiinnne Alert! So finnnne alert!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:41 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Mura, Marco is a guy, he's dating Peter G I think but I get them all mixed up. They have pics on IG together.

Garabato wrote:

:Drool: Fiiinnne Alert! So finnnne alert!

Bleu.... Thx for clarifying. I thought its interesting that JPab is close with Peter (re: vs his controversial gay-ish comment)

Oh yes, Chris is handsome from every Angle. Zoom out, zoom in, you name it!!!  giggling 

Its sad that I can remember from the top of my head During season that Des's oneliner about Chris was handsome. giggling (while for Brooks was witty, makes folks certain he was the F1, since Des's top guy's quality is funny)

Of course, she couldnt say at That time Chris is also unbelievably funny, thoughtful, romantic, athletic, Loving and oh-so-perfect for her...laugh out loud..for that it could easily be the dead Give away. Chris's funny side in her own word, makes her laugh uncontrollably and in Molly's "the funniest guy She ever met". As Chres's confirmed in the podcast, They left all of Chris's goofball stuff and their important convo +connection on the edit floor  no no 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:50 pm

I would LOVE to see now what all ended up on the edit floor. With the risk of stirring the pot, I do wonder that even if the edits were shown now, would the non-Chres fans believe the truth. It still amazes me that we all watched the same show but took such different information from it.

I also really like listening to Jason and Molly's podcasts and I'm happy they had Chris fill in. As mentioned before, it lets people hear a bit of the life and times of Chris. Has anyone heard if they will have Des fill in too???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:11 pm

jodirasar wrote:I would LOVE to see now what all ended up on the edit floor. With the risk of stirring the pot, I do wonder that even if the edits were shown now, would the non-Chres fans believe the truth. It still amazes me that we all watched the same show but took such different information from it.

I also really like listening to Jason and Molly's podcasts and I'm happy they had Chris fill in. As mentioned before, it lets people hear a bit of the life and times of Chris. Has anyone heard if they will have Des fill in too???

I agree word  me two, Jodi!!

I believe Des , along w Chris ( a Couple of mo ago) had once filled in with Jason -Molly (4 of Them). Thats how we knew (per Des) that Chris likes to walking around the house naked !! laugh out loud

I'll make some efforts to gather all of the podcast links to media thread Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:07 pm

There is always regret among fans about what got left on the cutting room floor - I would really love it if they could edit each season a special of previously edited footage that fans could buy.  

(yeah, that sentence did not come out right AT ALL but hopefully you can figure it out!)

I enjoyed having Chris be on the Mesnick's show but, honestly, what makes the show work best for me, long run, is the way Jason and Molly ricochet back and forth.  It just was not as funny without Molly (I know, Chris is supposed to be a super funny guy, but it just didn't come out in the format).  When it was all four that was perfect, though.
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:22 pm

Wow that is a great shot/close up of Chris's face!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:47 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Wow that is a great shot/close up of Chris's face!

I agree! I wonder if he or Des took the picture. He is beautiful for sure, scruff and all! Glad she likes it rubbing up against her face! Hahahahaha.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:00 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:There is always regret among fans about what got left on the cutting room floor - I would really love it if they could edit each season a special of previously edited footage that fans could buy.  

(yeah, that sentence did not come out right AT ALL but hopefully you can figure it out!)

I enjoyed having Chris be on the Mesnick's show but, honestly, what makes the show work best for me, long run, is the way Jason and Molly ricochet back and forth.  It just was not as funny without Molly (I know, Chris is supposed to be a super funny guy, but it just didn't come out in the format).  When it was all four that was perfect, though.

I like it because Chris got to talk and we got to learn more about the man. Chris was interrupted several times when all four was bantering back and forth. Besides, Molly was the most outspoken one 99.9999999% of the time.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:07 pm

MMA50 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:There is always regret among fans about what got left on the cutting room floor - I would really love it if they could edit each season a special of previously edited footage that fans could buy.  

I like it because Chris got to talk and we got to learn more about the man. Chris was interrupted several times when all four was bantering back and forth.  Besides, Molly was the most outspoken one 99.9999999% of the time.

Agreed.  :yes: 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 1f49c

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Garabato wrote:

Yes this is a BEAUTIFUL picture of Chris, but what I really love is Des's sentiment that goes with it.  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry