SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:06 am

Alyssa1822 wrote:http://kiroradio.com/listen/9969393/

Thanks! Listening in now. Chris co-hosting with Jason yesterday, and it is really good! Talking about the finale now and how Chris felt when everyone thought it was Brooks.  giggling

Last question of the interview is when do you think you're going to get married. Chris said if we had it our way, we would be getting married in the fall in California. And that people think they should be able to just nail down a date, and Jason says that's not how it works. Safe to say they're having a TV wedding, and are waiting for ABC to say when.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:21 am

Thanks Alyssa! Chris co hosting with Jason? Awesome input!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:38 am

Thanks all, for the kind responses!!... So.. yay!!!! For the pic thread revival....Smiley)):Clap: 

Bleu, I really think they will make the announcement at Andi's ATFR for a fall wedding. We shall see.:yes: .Smiley). Now onto a 1393 million Q...laugh out loud... Would you like a Beard or No Beard Chris version for his big day??... I know Britt would def opt the former. But I'd rather see a clean shaven cutie prince for that day!! giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:46 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks all, for the kind responses!!... So.. yay!!!! For the pic thread revival....Smiley)):Clap: 

Bleu, I really think they will make the announcement at Andi's ATFR for a fall wedding. We shall see.:yes: .Smiley). Now onto a 1393 million Q...laugh out loud... Would you like a Beard or No Beard Chris version for his big day??... I know Britt would def opt the former. But I'd rather see a clean shaven cutie prince for that day!! giggling 

Did you listen to the radio interview above Mura? Ashley and JP finalized with ABC in September, announced the wedding date in October, and got married in December. I can understand if ABC follows that schedule, gets both summer shows out of the way, and on to wedding planning. That would make sense, especially since Des and Chris have mentioned fall two or three times now.

As for a wedding look for Chris, how about this one?  :eyesigh:  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 7 E9vfao

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:00 am

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks all, for the kind responses!!... So.. yay!!!! For the pic thread revival....Smiley)):Clap: 

Did you listen to the radio interview above Mura? Ashley and JP finalized with ABC in September, announced the wedding date in October, and got married in December. I can understand if ABC follows that schedule, gets both summer shows out of the way, and on to wedding planning. That would make sense, especially since Des and Chris have mentioned fall two or three times now.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 7 E9vfao

Oops... Im on Mobile...Will catching up the kirradio soon:)). On a related note,w Molly left, does Jason officially do the podcast alone now? I swear I WONT complaining if he invites Chris EVERY single TIME!! LoL Hugesmile 

Yeah..I love that look on him!!! As long as he replaces the facial expression With the ecstatic one!! Lol
(Poor guy, being a true gentleman that he is, he was super anxious seeing Des blubbering right infront of his eyes.in that scene!! .. (Bitter?)Sweet memories)

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:04 am

bleuberry wrote:

Yes mura, I also like the clean shaven look like in the picture above for his big day.   :Biggrin:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:17 am

Mura, I am with you. I love me a NO beard Chis version. He looks so hoootttt with NO Beard!!!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:23 am

I don't think we have this picture of Chris and Des engagement party, find it Pinteres.
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 7 7cdd4708d938474f4ac08c0a13fa91bf

Blue, thinks for the tutorial on posting the picture.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:30 am

:yes: Bleu,SL, maggen... From this board to Chris's ears!!!!...LoL (Britt,  :WAVEY: hopefully you can join us in this clean shaven alliance.. Maybe You can have Brett , Andi's guy for all your beardy need  giggling )

Oh and I Love me some toned-bod Chris also!! ( I knew Des prep well for her dresses... Hopefully she can encourage Chris to do the same:))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:37 am

Maggenzm wrote:I don't think we have this picture of Chris and Des engagement party, find it Pinteres.
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 7 7cdd4708d938474f4ac08c0a13fa91bf

Blue, thinks for the tutorial on posting the picture.

Thanks maggen... I havent seen this pic before. I saw you as the first to inject the new blood for the pic thread!! yes . Lets decorate that thread, guys!! :Clap: 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:35 am

Nice work Magg! I haven't seen that photo also, nice find!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:07 am

bleuberry wrote:

Thanks! Listening in now. Chris co-hosting with Jason yesterday, and it is really good! Talking about the finale now and how Chris felt when everyone thought it was Brooks.  giggling

Last question of the interview is when do you think you're going to get married. Chris said if we had it our way, we would be getting married in the fall in California. And that people think they should be able to just nail down a date, and Jason says that's not how it works. Safe to say they're having a TV wedding, and are waiting for ABC to say when.

Can't wait to listen. Sounds like they are definitely waiting for the date from ABC. A TV wedding seems to be the reason!!!!!!!!  High clap 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry