SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Ohh, I didn't know he was born in December!

PS, this must be what Des went to Cali for, looks like it was a modelling gig.

alliebbeauty
1 day ago
The laughs. The talks. The food. The "work" I love-love my days with these two beauties!! @deshartsock @lindsayvacek #iscreamyouscreamweallscreamforicecream

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:32 pm

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  33m
Hey hey! @DesHartsock and I are happy to announce we will be getting married on 12/12 this year!!! #christmaswinter

I almost fell for it, but a few people asked if it was an April Fool's joke. I think yes. Boo Chris!  hissyfit

They are getting lots of congrats messages.  giggling 

12/12 is a Friday. Has to be a joke right?  question

Another thought: Mura started the wedding discussion thread today. Amazing instincts girl, a mere few hours before the wedding date announcement.  Hugesmile 

It's also Chris' birthday!

good reminder, MMA!!...in all seriousness...its not too far fetched to say the 12/12 as an actual (possible) date. or perhaps 13/12 or 14/12 for precisely on the weekend, IMO. did i miss something??..... scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:49 pm

It's not far fetched at all. I personally prefer 12/13/14 for aesthetics.  giggling 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:It's not far fetched at all. I personally prefer 12/13/14 for aesthetics.  giggling 

good take, bleu....plus as a Happy Saturday that we will remember forever... Hugesmile

PS : Chris/Des/their friends/relatives.. handwave ...please take a NOTE..... :Nod:   :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:57 pm

They make ADORABLE parents!!

deshartsock
I think it's about time we get a dog @chrisrsiegfried #latergram #messyhairidontcare #justwokeup #buddy. What do you think? What are your favorite dogs?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:01 pm

OMG this is so freaking adorbs. If memory serves right, this cute dog look similar to Chris's dog in Oregon. will have to check and get back.... :Bendog

ETA. See?. (his mom's dog)

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 23 D6e67ed2743d11e39ba70a3e328747b8_8

i wonder if it is even the same dog??..ha.... question

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:OMG this is so freaking adorbs. If memory serves right, this cute dog look similar to Chris's dog in Oregon. will have to check and get back.... :Bendog

ETA. See?. (his mom's dog)

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 23 D6e67ed2743d11e39ba70a3e328747b8_8

i wonder if it is even the same dog??..ha.... question

Yea, it is his Mom's dog. Wonder if he is house sitting for practice, or his Mom let him keep the dog for company? I agree, they will make great parents, just the way they are holding the dog. Lol.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:09 pm

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 4m
Just kidding everyone Smiley April fools! But @DesHartsock and I love your support!!! Wow!

Haha.

I think the dog picture is from their last visit, since Des hash tagged #latergram.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:
chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  4m
Just kidding everyone :)April fools! But @DesHartsock and I love your support!!! Wow!

Haha.

I think the dog picture is from their last visit, since Des hash tagged #latergram.

so..case closed, i guess... giggling 

OOT. technical Qs for you, bleu...(i could have PMd you, but i think this maybe useful for others to see on the thread)

- How do you embed the tweet like you did?...it always appeared like this to me (too big and too messy..i think..laugh out loud) :

- How do you "embed" (is this the correct term?..) the articles from media, such as People.com. ? i always find it in a box, with color-ish background...

i would appreciate your "tutorial" so much...TIA!!  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Of course Mura!

I copy and paste the text directly, and then I add [quotte] before, and [/quotte] at the end. I intentionally misspelled quote so it wouldn't turn my post into a quote. Does that make sense?

So this, except without the extra t in quote.

[quotte] chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 34m
Just kidding everyone Smiley April fools! But @DesHartsock and I love your support!!! Wow! [/quotte]

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:Of course Mura!

I copy and paste the text directly, and then I add [quotte] before, and [/quotte] at the end. I intentionally misspelled quote so it wouldn't turn my post into a quote. Does that make sense?

So this, except without the extra t in quote.

[quotte] chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  34m
Just kidding everyone :)April fools! But @DesHartsock and I love your support!!! Wow! [/quotte]

got it girl!. :Thanktwo ! ..Does the same technique go with the article from media you posted as well? . can we take an example for this link?
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20790159,00.html

sorry for such tech-challenged Q.... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:58 pm

Yes it does! I do that for basically everything I bring over that is in text. There really is no way to officially embed them, so I just quote them as if they were a post.

So I just copy and paste the article, and add the quote and /quote around it.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry