SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:48 pm

lolpanda lolpanda 
bleuberry wrote:And she's heading home.

DesHartsock
As much as I love Cali I'm ready to go home. #Seattle @ChrisRSiegfried 

[ltr]Chris Siegfried
DesHartsock as much as I love Seattle, I love it more when you're here! [/ltr]

Adorable and so nice to read!!! awwww  These two can't stand to be away from each and that is what happens when you are hopelessly in love.  :cutesmile!:   lolpanda lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:bleu.. may i ask a technical Q again...how did you do that?  simply printscreen, then crop the tweet including the emoticons and paste it?  Smiley

I took a screenshot and cropped it with the emoticons, then used tinypic.com to upload it. Then I just brought over the link they gave me.  Smiley

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Screen10

Just testing this, but there is a button next to the upload pic button that lets you host in image using a 3rd party site, and then copy the link and paste it here, without even leaving the site. Works for me!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Going to put this in the media and wedding thread too:

Link: 10 Minutes with Des Hartsock on: Her Maggie Sottero Line, Wedding Planning, and Renee Oteri's Nuptials

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Rlgig5

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:12 pm

OMG!  High clap Yay, so happy for them!  :sprinklehearts 

Brides: And how's your life been post-Bachelorette with Chris?
DH: Good! It's almost been a year since he proposed. For one year we're going back to Antigua to celebrate, because that's where he proposed. It's been really great.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:OMG!!!!  High clap Yay, so happy for them!

DH: Good! It's almost been a year since he proposed. For one year we're going back to Antigua to celebrate, because that's where he proposed. It's been really great.

OMG!..yay!  :Clap: ..hope it works for them!..just a gentle reminder that Aliberto did the same to Bora-bora  Hugesmile . But then again Aliberto didnt really plan a wedding whatsoever. so...im doing a  :crazy dance: :cheerpom:  for Chres!

TY bleu, for the technical tutorial and for keeping us on top of everything Chres!.. :sending flowers.

ETA.Hoping approaching, on and after MAY 7th, we would get tonz of their Antigua pics!  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:Going to put this in the media and wedding thread too:

Link: 10 Minutes with Des Hartsock on: Her Maggie Sottero Line, Wedding Planning, and Renee Oteri's Nuptials

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Rlgig5

awesome!  :Thanktwo rock .please do pal....... i would only bring the link to NO-discussion thread...

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:46 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

OMG!..yay!  :Clap: ..hope it works for them!..just a gentle reminder that Aliberto did the same to Bora-bora  Hugesmile 

I think they had pics taken by some magazine too, I hope we get lots of them! We're due for cute couple-y pics!  beatingheart

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

OMG!..yay!  :Clap: ..hope it works for them!..just a gentle reminder that Aliberto did the same to Bora-bora  Hugesmile 

I think they had pics taken by some magazine too, I hope we get lots of them! We're due for cute couple-y pics!  :beatin:fingersarecros gheart:

yup. you`re right, girl. Aliberto was covered by US-Weekly, the swim-suit bach edition with Trista-Ryan. (its sad that i can remember this silly thing on the top off my head  laugh out loud ).

I just hope if its true..Chres would be in a great-shape!.. giggling :fingersarecrossed 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:Going to put this in the media and wedding thread too:

Thanks Bleu! I posted in the other thread too. She is so cute. Love the "Siegsock" part.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Loved Siegsock too!

kalli ‏
Also just met Catherine and Dez from the bachelorette... I love Cali

Strange, they're definitely gone by now. Maybe she posted much later.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:59 pm

ivemaria31 wrote:Des loves LA, she will eventually return. Trust me she is a cali girl at heart, the sun makes her happy . SHE CANT DENY IT NO MATTER WHAT. IT WAS IN CALIFORNIA THAT SHE WAS VERY HAPPY AND EVEN LIVING IN COLORADO SHE STILL MADE A BOLD MOVE TO MOVE OUT TO CALI LEAVING HER PARENTS BEHIND SHE DOESNT WANT TO BE CONFINED PERMANENTLY IN ONE PLACE OTHER THAN CALIFORNIA.

I beg to differ. she love Cali, but Seattle is where her heart is. She can always visit. I love NY, but I don't have to live there, I go for visit. Home is where you heart is. Please check out this tweet.

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock Apr 13
Missing this handsome man! @chrisrsiegfried
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:09 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jodirasar wrote:Even though ivemaria31's post is now gone.....
I do know, Des and Chris are fine and 100% in love with each other. No worries.

NOW. this is what a call a reliable source!   :yes:  yes 

As we all thought!  :cutesmile!:  TY so much Jodi!..you have been a great help for us to scoop our beloved couple   bestbud!  :Woah-hoo:

Guaranteed...I will always be honest and as reliable as I can. The family does share tidbits but even then it goes through my filters before I post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry