SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Garabato Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:25 am

bleuberry wrote:They make ADORABLE parents!!

deshartsock
I think it's about time we get a dog @chrisrsiegfried #latergram #messyhairidontcare #justwokeup #buddy. What do you think? What are your favorite dogs?

Love Des in this pic Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 25 Heart11.. (And Chris too  giggling )

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 25 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 25 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 25 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 25 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Garabato Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:51 am

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock · 25m
This early flight was a good idea in theory but never again! Sleep walking down the terminal. #goodbyecali #cominghome @ChrisRSiegfried

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 25 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 25 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 25 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 25 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:41 am

Garabato wrote:
Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  · 25m  
This early flight was a good idea in theory but never again! Sleep walking down the terminal. #goodbyecali #cominghome @ChrisRSiegfried

yeah.....she is coming home to her "babe" ! giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:31 pm

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried · 13m
Well today is the day! @PeteCarroll will be hanging with @jason_mesnick @DesHartsock and I podcasting about #BachelorNation ! #GoHawks

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Garabato wrote:
chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  · 13m  
Well today is the day! @PeteCarroll will be hanging with @jason_mesnick @DesHartsock and I podcasting about #BachelorNation ! #GoHawks

yay!! new podcast! Pete is an awesome guy. He tweeted a warm welcome, and invited Chres to a Seahawks game in Chres's early days in Seattle.They have taken a cute pic together in the stadium.[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:04 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Garabato wrote:

yay!! new podcast! Pete is an awesome guy. He tweeted a warm welcome, and invited Chres to a Seahawks game in Chres's early days in Seattle.They have taken a cute pic together in the stadium.

P.S.  I didn't know who he was when I read Chris' tweet  Embarassed

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:20 pm

Garabato wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Garabato wrote:

yay!! new podcast! Pete is an awesome guy. He tweeted a warm welcome, and invited Chres to a Seahawks game in Chres's early days in Seattle.They have taken a cute pic together in the stadium.

P.S.  I didn't know who he was when I read Chris' tweet  Embarassed

ha..i was just about to bring the pic over...we are a kindred spirit, garabato! giggling  bestbud! . Just to let you know, that we appreciate your post so much..keep on posting ! clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:31 pm

deshartsock. Hace 3 minutos.
Love coming home to these beautiful tulips sitting in the walkway.

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:37 pm

I have been trying to bring over the tulips pic..but failed for the 5th times. dunno why...perhaps bc im not on insta, but rather use statigram?....bummed!..perhaps somone else can?

well, just wanna say that ITA with you Des!!, we absofreakinlutely adore him  :Flirty: 

he reminds me of another poet of mine, Ryan Sutter who loves to surprise his wifey w flower bouquet. I guess im hopeless romantic, ha! laugh out loud seeing hearts

btw, bleu. :WAVEY: .just a quick tehnical Q...is there any way that we can bring over all of emojis from Tw/Insta to here without it changed into word "emoji" instead?..hope you get what i mean Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Mura, when you copy and paste a tweet, make sure not to bring over the image (tulips in this case), it makes things wonky and format weird. I don't know of any simple way to bring it over, so I leave it, if it's REALLY cute, then I just type what it is. And the best part cut off in the tweet, so I go directly to her Insta.

deshartsock
33 minutes ago
Love coming home to these beautiful tulips sitting in the walkway. Feels like Spring and I'm loving it. #adorehim <3 @ChrisRSiegfried

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:05 pm

thanks bleu...now i know what the probs was..

.i hate to ask the dumb Q again..laugh out loud...so...to bring the pic...you go to Insta (After logging in and all), since you have an Insta, right??...(this is not the case for me)..if so, .i will consider to have an Insta ASAP!.Smiley...TIA!  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:07 pm

You don't need an Insta account. Just open up the link on insta, click the 3 dots at the bottom right of the image, and then click embed. Copy all of the text in the box and paste it directly here, and then the image shows up.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry