SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:You don't need an Insta account. Just open up the link on insta, click the 3 dots at the bottom right of the image, and then click embed. Copy all of the text in the box and paste it directly here, and then the image shows up.

how i didnt notice the embed option, before??... duh duh duh . Thanks so much, bleu!..now im ready for an endless good news/pics/tw from the happy couple. bring it on!..laugh out loud... High clap 

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:You don't need an Insta account. Just open up the link on insta, click the 3 dots at the bottom right of the image, and then click embed. Copy all of the text in the box and paste it directly here, and then the image shows up.

how i didnt notice the embed option, before??... duh duh duh . Thanks so much, bleu!..now im ready for an endless good news/pics/tw from the happy couple. bring it on!..laugh out loud... High clap 

I think it might be something recent! There was never an embed option in the past. I just noticed it a few months ago.

Before I'd have to take a copy of the screen, crop it, upload to a host site, then bring it over here. I hated that! Till I discovered webstagram! Hugesmile 

You're on a roll Mura, happy posting!  giggling

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:16 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:I have been trying to bring over the tulips pic..but failed for the 5th times. dunno why...perhaps bc im not on insta, but rather use statigram?....bummed!..perhaps somone else can?

well, just wanna say that ITA with you Des!!, we absofreakinlutely adore him  :Flirty: 

he reminds me of another poet of mine, Ryan Sutter who loves to surprise his wifey w flower bouquet. I guess im hopeless romantic, ha! laugh out loud seeing hearts

btw, bleu. :WAVEY: .just a quick tehnical Q...is there any way that we can bring over all of emojis from Tw/Insta to here without it changed into word "emoji" instead?..hope you get what i mean Smiley

Me too!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:19 pm

double post

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I think it might be something recent! There was never an embed option in the past. I just noticed it a few months ago.

Before you'd have to take a copy of the screen, crop it, upload to a host site, then bring it over here. I hated that!  Hugesmile 

You're on a roll Mura, happy posting!  giggling 

thanks bleu..the new option on insta is awesome!!

im sure we are in good hands, bleu..thats yours and garabato's  clapping! . im just helpin out here and there.... pls keeping up the great works!  :Clap: group hug group hug 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:Mura, when you copy and paste a tweet, make sure not to bring over the image (tulips in this case), it makes things wonky and format weird. I don't know of any simple way to bring it over, so I leave it, if it's REALLY cute, then I just type what it is. And the best part cut off in the tweet, so I go directly to her Insta.

deshartsock
33 minutes ago
Love coming home to these beautiful tulips sitting in the walkway. Feels like Spring and I'm loving it. #adorehim <3 @ChrisRSiegfried

Thanks to everyone for these beautiful updates and pictures! You can just feel the love between Chris and Des and feel their excitement for the wedding!!  lolpanda :cutesmile!: 

I LOVE the fact she caught a VERY early flight back to be with her babe!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:56 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Thanks to everyone for these beautiful updates and pictures!  You can just feel the love between Chris and Des and feel their excitement for the wedding!!   lolpanda :cutesmile!: 

I LOVE the fact she caught a VERY early flight back to be with her babe!   Hugesmile 

Ditto SM!! loving all of those romantic shout outs/tweets. but --as you always say.. giggling  bestbud! --loving the SENTIMENT behind those even MORE!... heartglasses. you just can feel their love.period.  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Followed by Deena , Alex, Stephanie A and 16 others.
Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 1h
Thanks @PeteCarroll for talking with us today! It was an honor and seriously made @ChrisRSiegfried & @jason_mesnick day! #GoHawks
Details
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 26 BkP5e99CIAA7H2y

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Garabato wrote:
chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  · 13m  
Well today is the day! @PeteCarroll will be hanging with @jason_mesnick @DesHartsock and I podcasting about #BachelorNation ! #GoHawks

yay!! new podcast! Pete is an awesome guy. He tweeted a warm welcome, and invited Chres to a Seahawks game in Chres's early days in Seattle.They have taken a cute pic together in the stadium.
[/quote]

I din't know who he was until I googled him, Can't wait to hear what he got to say!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 26 BkP5e99CIAA7H2y

Btw Mura, I think you're using the 'embed' option on Twitter to bring over the tweets right? This is why the first few words sometimes get jumbled together. I just copy and paste the text and add quote and /quote around it. I think this is what you wanted me to clarify yesterday.

And love that photo, we don't see Des with her hair up very often. Can't wit to have a listen.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Btw Mura, I think you're using the 'embed' option on Twitter to bring over the tweets right? This is why the first few words sometimes get jumbled together. I just copy and paste the text and add quote and /quote around it. I think this is what you wanted me to clarify yesterday.

And love that photo, we don't see Des with her hair up very often. Can't wit to have a listen.

yes bleu...im a bad student..havent practiced the lesson Hugesmile Embarressed! . Will do next time!  giggling  

me too!!...cant wait .........

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry