SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by MMA50 Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:I love that pic, very romantic and sweet.  

Oh yes! Bring on the 2 1/2 kids and two puppies now. So happy that Chris found love, and Des too!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:39 am

bleuberry wrote:Be still my heart, reminds me of the proposal!!!  l o v e   beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart 

:sprinklehearts 

Ladies & Gentlemen, you are the first to view an exclusive preview from today's engagement shoot with ABC's "Bachelorette", Desiree Hartsock and fiance Chris Siegfried.

Mountain top love.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 65 10308355_779148768785423_3145414076491036765_n

Very nice picture but when I showed it to my hubby his first response was "Christopher, Desiree....get off that ledge. That doesn't look safe at all, don't they know they could fall off of that".  I started laughing so hard, he then suggested we should visit the same place since it's fairly close to us.  If we could afford that photographer I might would agree to go there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:58 am

jodirasar wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Be still my heart, reminds me of the proposal!!!  l o v e   beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart 

:sprinklehearts 

Ladies & Gentlemen, you are the first to view an exclusive preview from today's engagement shoot with ABC's "Bachelorette", Desiree Hartsock and fiance Chris Siegfried.

Mountain top love.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 65 10308355_779148768785423_3145414076491036765_n

Very nice picture but when I showed it to my hubby his first response was "Christopher, Desiree....get off that ledge. That doesn't look safe at all, don't they know they could fall off of that".  I started laughing so hard, he then suggested we should visit the same place since it's fairly close to us.  If we could afford that photographer I might would agree to go there.

Omg... That was so funny!!.. Ty4share jodi...Dont forget to Share us your pic when you managed to get there giggling

Loving this pic so much!! Agree that its so breathtaking and you just can feel love in the air!! laugh out loud awwww 

Im thinking these two are actually more "Edgy" than most of folks think Smiley. They sure live a non-boring life!  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:30 am

Wow that photo is amazing! It captures so much beauty....and they look so in love with each other. I can hardly wait to see the rest of them!  PINKHEART 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:42 am

Paige Tucker ‏@paigeyteeee 12h

Just saw Desiree and Chris from the Bachelorette walking their dog in Seattle

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am

Thx Chloe!
Have they adopted a new dog already?  question 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:15 am

By the way guys, parts of the photo seems to chop off when I post, and when we quote the post it gets smaller. I wanted to post the full version, majestic! I was so hoping they would do traditional engagement photos because the last time they had photos done, it was cold and raining, and Des was wearing a coat.  giggling Can't wait to see more!

We should be getting some more pics because she posted "Like & Share Giving Tree Photography for continued exclusive previews from their engagement session."

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 65 2zyet7p

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:18 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Thx  Chloe!
Have they adopted a new dog already?  question 

Maybe! Does Molly have a dog? They were together yesterday

The best party ever! Thanks @jennycookies for having us. You are incredible! #eatmoredessert#favoritethingsparty

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:43 am

Jodi, don't forget to show him the one of Chris actually jumping on that ledge! Haha.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 am

Such beautiful shots! That view is amazing! He's such a cute, they are a great looking couple who compliment each other very well.

I'm looking forward to seeing how their wedding all plays out. With her expertise, it will be gorgeous. I'm hoping it will be televised only because I'm selfish and would like to see it. I prefer the JP and Ashley wedding to Sean/Cat. I was dissappointed in S/C that they took forever to get to the wedding, filled the time with unnecessary stuff, and only showed very little of the actual wedding.

IMO I think Des and Chris' wedding will be televised. That hasn't been confirmed right?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Such beautiful shots! That view is amazing! He's such a cute, they are a great looking couple who compliment each other very well.

I'm looking forward to seeing how their wedding all plays out. With her expertise, it will be gorgeous. I'm hoping it will be televised only because I'm selfish and would like to see it. I prefer the JP and Ashley wedding to Sean/Cat. I was dissappointed in S/C that they took forever to get to the wedding, filled the time with unnecessary stuff, and only showed very little of the actual wedding.

IMO I think Des and Chris' wedding will be televised. That hasn't been confirmed right?

I think it has been confirmed actually! Not from ABC, but Wetpaint posted two months back that they've confirmed that it will be televised, and Chris told Jason in a podcast recently that they can't just announce a wedding date whenever they want because 'that's not how it works,' in response to people asking why they haven't set a date yet. i.e. waiting on TPTB  and stuff.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:17 am

bleuberry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Such beautiful shots! That view is amazing! He's such a cute, they are a great looking couple who compliment each other very well.

I think it has been confirmed actually! Not from ABC, but Wetpaint posted two months back that they've confirmed that it will be televised, and Chris told Jason in a podcast recently that they can't just announce a wedding date whenever they want because 'that's not how it works,' in response to people asking why they haven't set a date yet. i.e. waiting on TPTB  and stuff.

I didn't know that! That's awesome! Maybe it will be announced after BIP? Sorry if this has been discussed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry