SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:

You know, just hanging with @chrisrsiegfried !!! #thebachelorette #ryanlikesthis

Someone asked is he really that tall, or are you that short?  giggling 

I think he is really talk. Molly said that he is so tall that it awkward to hug him. I would love to hug him. I might not be able to contain myself.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by MMA50 Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

You know, just hanging with @chrisrsiegfried !!! #thebachelorette #ryanlikesthis

Someone asked is he really that tall, or are you that short?  giggling 

I think he is really talk. Molly said that he is so tall that it awkward to hug him. I would love to hug him. I might not be able to contain myself.

Hahahahaha..... Just make sure you share that picture with us...... Lol!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by ivemaria31 Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:45 pm

It's  des bday on april 8. Evetyone be sure to wish and greet her happy birthday cheerleader

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:02 pm

ivemaria31 wrote:It's  des bday on april 8. Evetyone be sure to wish and greet her happy birthday cheerleader

Ok, thanks for the heads up. We will be sure to wish her a happy birthday on Tuesday.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:09 am

ivemaria31 wrote:It's  des bday on april 8. Evetyone be sure to wish and greet her happy birthday cheerleader

I had no idea it was Des's birthday tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know Ivemaria.  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:22 am

Awww, I didn't know it was her birthday either! Wonder what Chris has in store for her.  :pinkaw: 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:29 am

Thanks for letting us know. We ll make sure and wish her happy BD.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:43 am

thanks ivemaria!!...we will!!...PS : hoping to see you around (and posting) more!... bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:50 am

sooo i guess...its April 8th already?... giggling

Happy Birthday Des!... jumping 
       May all of your wishes (including the dream wedding) come true  firework  ....
       Sending lots of love for you and your Prince!.... beatingheart sweet kiss :sweetheart: .
        as a present.. will you accept these roses?...laugh out loud.... for you 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:28 am

Happy Birthday Des! Hope you have a beautiful day filled with your love, with your love.  whipped 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 34 Fireworks-gif

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:48 am

:cutesmile!: 
bleuberry wrote:Happy Birthday Des! Hope you have a beautiful day filled with your love, with your love.  whipped 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 34 Fireworks-gif

Beautiful sentiment Bleu!   clapping!   You too Mura!   :cutesmile!: 

Happy, Happy birthday Des.  May this year bring you everything you wish for.     handwave    cheerleader 

lolpanda    :bigsmile:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:54 pm

Chris posted an IG greeting Des's BD With the 2 of them in a pic. (Im on mobile, unable to bring here). Wonder what their plan is for this spc day ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry