SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by SLA44 Thu May 01, 2014 10:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We are in the same profession, but I don't have a view like that!

Can someone direct me to the dig at RS, but I don't read his blogs, so if it's in his blogs I won't go there.

TY!

I'm sure it is in one of his blogs - do you want me to go look for it and copy it over here for you?
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 01, 2014 10:56 pm

SLA44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:We are in the same profession, but I don't have a view like that!

Can someone direct me to the dig at RS, but I don't read his blogs, so if it's in his blogs I won't go there.

TY!

I'm sure it is in one of his blogs - do you want me to go look for it and copy it over here for you?

.... or if you know what Chris said, ad-libbing is fine! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 01, 2014 11:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

TY!

.... or if you know what Chris said, ad-libbing is fine! Smiley

It's on the page before this in his corner for the week. He said they were celebrating one year, "take that Mr Reality Steve! (just kidding)"

RS probably said they weren't gonna make it. I know late last year someone asked him if they were the real deal and he said apparently they are, and that he didn't think they were headed for marriage after the Brooks thing.

I thought he was the least nasty to them because aside from joking about Chris' poetry, he hasn't bashed their character like some others from the past. What a high bar!  giggling

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 01, 2014 11:16 pm

As for what we actually saw take place last night, I mean sure, I’m still having a hard time wrapping my head around it. I brought this up last week and will bring it up again. So I’m supposed to believe that Des was that broken up about Brooks, the guy she admitted she wanted to pick and was in love with, that within 5 days of him leaving, she turned around and accepted a proposal from someone else all because “I was blindsided by Brooks I never saw what was standing right in front of me?” That’s supposed to make it all better? Hmmmmm, so many questions, so little answers. If that’s their story and they’re sticking to it, then so be it. Can’t say I’m necessarily buying it, but time will tell. Obviously, the offer still stands that if these two get married, I most certainly will buy them a wedding gift. Lets just keep in mind that three months before Chris left to go film this show, he had broken up with his girlfriend that was living with him, this girl, Ashley Thompson. He had met her in Arizona, they dated, she eventually moved to Portland to live with him, then they broke up in late 2012. So now Des is going to move to Seattle with him (where he has recently moved), and they’ve already got a place together. Amazing run the city of Seattle has had with this franchise. Crazy.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Thanks bleu!!

RS sickens me with his opinions on people he doesn't even know.

I'm glad Chris ribbed him. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 01, 2014 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks bleu!!

Chris and Des need to go ahead and register. RS might as well buy that gift now. Haha.  giggling  He is good friends with Molly and jason and knows that Chris and Des are the real deal. He has for awhile.  :Nod: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 01, 2014 11:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks bleu!!

Well it looks like he is going to have shell out for a wedding gift now though! laugh out loud 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Thanks bleu... So funny... I'm ecstatic to find out what will he buy for our lovebirds as the wedding gift.. plotting .(he bought one for Jash and SeanCat I think )

I'm sure you will be missed, bleu... I'm afraid this place would turn into graveyard when you are not around laugh out loud. Hopefully Garabato will lend her hands on here *wink2*

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 01, 2014 11:32 pm

I was giggling at the 'dig' about Chris's ex. Like that's a bad thing, are we supposed to think it's terrible that he was in a committed relationship a few months before getting approached by producers? The horror!  affraid 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 01, 2014 11:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:Hey guys, I will be without internet for the next 10 days except to check in quickly here and there in the evenings.

I will be back posting regularly after that. I look forward to coming on and reading the exciting updates coming up for these two!

We will miss you. Hurry back!  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 01, 2014 11:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:Hey guys, I will be without internet for the next 10 days except to check in quickly here and there in the evenings.

I will be back posting regularly after that. I look forward to coming on and reading the exciting updates coming up for these two!

We will be here when you get back!  :yes: 

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 01, 2014 11:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:I was giggling at the 'dig' about Chris's ex. Like that's a bad thing, are we supposed to think it's terrible that he was in a committed relationship a few months before getting approached by producers? The horror!  affraid 

rofl  Exactly!  spitcoffee 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry