SELECT CONTENT

Suggestions for the Forum

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions for the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions for the Forum

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:23 am

Bet2Win wrote:I can help albean!

If there's general consensus to put the individual contestant threads by the non-spoiled members, I can set those up.  
Thanks, Bet. I'd love your help. We should plan on reading all the suggestions before making more than the one I just did. It's just a general thread for potential bachelors. I think everyone is on board with that but they can choose not to read the thread if they don't want.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:42 am

I read everyone's posts, thanks for clarifying some issues I wasn't sure of, and I think you gals have it under control. It seems to me IMO, when I came to the board, I didn't see a Sleuthing Thread where actual sleuthing took place. I just thought of that when I read that JP's season wasn't very active. I need to go and look. That was on my list of things to do, go through each thread and clean up organize add, etc.

It sounds like you have a good idea of how far the Non Spoilers will go, and how much info they want. RS is always the problem. I would think if the thread description outlines what was acceptable, guys bio's, etc but no spoiler information such as social media sites, mag's RS etc were allowed, that might help with those that do want to peek?

I agree with carrying on that conversation in the non spoilers thread about how much info should be allowed. Get their opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:52 am

I know Atem has made some lovely Banners in the past, also.
I am throwing her name in the hat because I like the idea of having more than one member who can do a job. For those just-in-case times when someone is too busy or no longer active.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:56 am

I have no clue how yet how to set things up like the spoiler board has so will be looking at the support forum. It's always been the poor cousin because so few stayed unspoiled in the past so hopefully we can make it a nice place for the unspoiled members. 

I believe there should be a sleuthing section that includes SCs & Edit, GA. Last season it was a free for all when neither LM or San were around so things weren't as organized. You shouldn't have to do all the work cleaning up & organizing the board unless you want to. I'm sure we're all willing to help where we can.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:17 am

I'm thinking the words Spoiler Free and Sleuthing together will be confusing for some? I think the Sleuthing should be taken out, then the first post, explain the sleuthing part? What do you think?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:22 am

Kashathediva wrote:I know Atem has made some lovely Banners in the past, also.
I am throwing her name in the hat because I like the idea of having more than one member who can do a job. For those just-in-case times when someone is too busy or no longer active.

Love the idea of getting others involved. San told me she'd still love to do them, but if there are others who are talented, then we should rotate. Maybe have a thread, show off your banners.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:24 am

albean99 wrote:I have no clue how yet how to set things up like the spoiler board has so will be looking at the support forum. It's always been the poor cousin because so few stayed unspoiled in the past so hopefully we can make it a nice place for the unspoiled members. 

I believe there should be a sleuthing section that includes SCs & Edit, GA. Last season it was a free for all when neither LM or San were around so things weren't as organized. You shouldn't have to do all the work cleaning up & organizing the board unless you want to. I'm sure we're all willing to help where we can.

You don't have to know if you don't want to. Just let me know what you want and I'll do it. I see you've made some threads!  High clap I added a sleuthing thread.

I'm an organizing clean freak type of person. It will be organized.  :bigsmile: 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:28 am

Admin wrote:I'm thinking the words Spoiler Free and Sleuthing together will be confusing for some? I think the Sleuthing should be taken out, then the first post, explain the sleuthing part? What do you think?

Ok hold on, am I totally misunderstanding what you want to do? You want to sleuth, screen caps etc, but you don't want to be spoiled? or do you want a non spoiled section with a few discussions??

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:36 am

Admin wrote:
albean99 wrote:I have no clue how yet how to set things up like the spoiler board has so will be looking at the support forum. It's always been the poor cousin because so few stayed unspoiled in the past so hopefully we can make it a nice place for the unspoiled members. 

You don't have to know if you don't want to. Just let me know what you want and I'll do it. I see you've made some threads!  High clap I added a sleuthing thread.

I'm an organizing clean freak type of person. It will be organized.  :bigsmile: 
 :laughingoutlou 

I'm thinking that we should have sections like Contestants where there are individual threads within. People want to sleuth from the season & each week's preview so there needs to be a section for that however those who don't want to know can avoid it. Those people can still take part in a general discussion and/or the show threads. Does that make sense?

I'd rather wait until tomorrow to see what's worked before and set it up that way. If I can't figure out how to do it I'll let you know, GA. Bet's also offered to help.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:41 am

This is awesome! So let me get this straight. Sleuthing NON SPOILER thread meaning you can sleuth all you want but don't bring over spoilers such as RS media etc?? I love it. That is the reason I left, the sleuthing became whatever RS media etc said and no real sleuthing!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 am

Admin wrote:This is awesome! So let me get this straight. Sleuthing NON SPOILER thread meaning you can sleuth all you want but don't bring over spoilers such as RS media etc?? I love it. That is the reason I left, the sleuthing became whatever RS media etc said and no real sleuthing!

Yes. Sleuthing in the spoiled side usually contains an edit thread, sometimes body language, and probably other things I'm forgetting. We usually have a RS thread but it's definitely not in the sleuthing section. The fun part is when the sleuthers can prove him wrong.  :Nod: 

I'm hoping we can keep the non-spoiler side a non-RS zone but that doesn't mean we can't have fun sleuthing.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:01 am

albean99 wrote:
Admin wrote:This is awesome! So let me get this straight. Sleuthing NON SPOILER thread meaning you can sleuth all you want but don't bring over spoilers such as RS media etc?? I love it. That is the reason I left, the sleuthing became whatever RS media etc said and no real sleuthing!

Yes. Sleuthing in the spoiled side usually contains an edit thread, sometimes body language, and probably other things I'm forgetting. We usually have a RS thread but it's definitely not in the sleuthing section. The fun part is when the sleuthers can prove him wrong.  :Nod: 

I'm hoping we can keep the non-spoiler side a non-RS zone but that doesn't mean we can't have fun sleuthing.

This is simply awesome. Love it! I will change some wording or add a post to clarify what the threads are for. I thought you meant, non spoiled as no info at all. If someone asks for a non spoiled non sleuthing thread, I'll add it later. I'm not sure if it was popular or not.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next