SELECT CONTENT

Suggestions for the Forum

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions for the Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Suggestions for the Forum

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok I'm laughing now. I'm tired and stressed with a sick dog for three days and this is making me really laugh.

I explained why the twitter feed was full of home improvement tweets, and that you could tell that person why, and that I removed that twitter from the feed. I also said you can ask that person if they want any past contestants or anyone else added.

The Portal has two twitter feeds, one past bachelor alumni's and the other entertainment news.

Are you telling me you don't want to tell that person all that?? laugh out loud
No.   giggling  I passed along what you said but just quoted the part where you said to tell them that because it made more sense than quoting the whole thing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:59 pm

giggling ok gotcha now! omg I'm loosing it!

I had a member who was really duh about logging on and was having problems. For four days we've been emailing back and forth. Tonight she finally got what I've been telling her.

IT WORKED.....YEAH!!!!

I was begining to feel like JPG, no one understands me! laugh out loud
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:49 am

New topic for fan forum rules. Due to LGTM issues yesterday.

It's in the About Our Site - Rules and Guidelines

Fan forum rules

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Looks good. Now for those posting in those threads to read them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:13 pm

I posted in the About Our Site. This is also for the benefit of the Andi/Josh fan threads, although they seemed to settle down a bit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Looks good. You may want to update the rules that are on a sticky in the Fan Forums, GA.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:06 pm

I did that last night. I created the new topic in the rules section this morning.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:22 pm

The secret forum issue made me realize we need something like this added to the rules. Let me know if anything needs to be changed or added.

Sleuthing - The main purpose of this forum was originally for sleuthing. We will always be a sleuthing forum. The art of gathering information to prove the outcome of a show before it airs is an enjoyable form of entertainment for many. Whether experienced or rookie, all are welcome. When information is shared by poster, it is totally forbidden to ridicule the poster for their findings, their thoughts on the findings, or their speculation on the findings. Everyone has a choice, to believe the information, to provide their opinion on the information, or to ignore the information. None of these choices include degrading, insulting or any type of condescending comments. If a poster shares information they heard from outside sources, it is not polite to ask who the outside source is. All SM pictures posted must always include a source if their SM is not private.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:01 pm

I had a pm from lipsis wanting to clarify the fan forum rules we all made up several weeks ago because of LoveGodTheMost who posted in D/C thread about how much better S/C are. We made up a rule no comparing in Fan threads.

However, there was some comparison's to Emily in D/C's thread which even I responded to. Emily doesn't have a fan thread. Reading the rule again, I think it should be changed to this.

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title.

This is the existing one.
Under no circumstances are comparisons to be made with other couples or contestants in any Fan Forums for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title

Basically changing it to - from any fan forum- to - any forum.

Besides, the more I thought about it, saying Emily is pretty but not as pretty as Des, is a negative so it shouldn't be there anyway, even though Emily doesn't have a fan forum.

Oh the technicalities of it all! Suggestions for the Forum - Page 19 2292733854

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The secret forum issue made me realize we need something like this added to the rules. Let me know if anything needs to be changed or added.

Sleuthing - The main purpose of this forum was originally for sleuthing. We will always be a sleuthing forum. The art of gathering information to prove the outcome of a show before it airs is an enjoyable form of entertainment for many. Whether experienced or rookie, all are welcome. When information is shared by poster, it is totally forbidden to ridicule the poster for their findings, their thoughts on the findings, or their speculation on the findings. Everyone has a choice, to believe the information, to provide their opinion on the information, or to ignore the information. None of these choices include degrading, insulting or any type of condescending comments. If a poster shares information they heard from outside sources, it is not polite to ask who the outside source is. All SM pictures posted must always include a source if their SM is not private.  
Yes!!  Suggestions for the Forum - Page 19 2498057887

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I had a pm from lipsis wanting to clarify the fan forum rules we all made up several weeks ago because of LoveGodTheMost who posted in D/C thread about how much better S/C are. We made up a rule no comparing in Fan threads.

However, there was some comparison's to Emily in D/C's thread which even I responded to. Emily doesn't have a fan thread. Reading the rule again, I think it should be changed to this.

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title.

This is the existing one.  
Under no circumstances are comparisons to be made with other couples or contestants in any Fan Forums for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title

Basically changing it to - from any fan forum-  to - any forum.

Besides, the more I thought about it, saying Emily is pretty but not as pretty as Des, is a negative so it shouldn't be there anyway, even though Emily doesn't have a fan forum.

Oh the technicalities of it all!  Suggestions for the Forum - Page 19 2292733854
Yeah ^^ the technicalities.  :yes:
I saw those posts in the D/C regarding Ms. M. 
Bad Kasha basically let it go, considering the source that said it is a moron. cantstopl Peirez caused issues during that season with JEM. Suspect 
I don't know if my opinion is worthy, being I have trouble understanding fan mentality so don't understand why a fan of one couple has to under cut another. They aren't benefiting in any way. Suspect
Removing "fan" mentality from the issue--it's pot stirring unless they put an IMO by their post. 
So I guess I am ok with the change.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Yeah its nuts how some take it so seriously.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down