SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:32 pm

richmondrose wrote:Didn't atem read somewhere that they would be going to Italy and Belgium?
I didn't know about the Belgium part. Thanks for saying that and maybe Atem can confirm?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:21 pm

richmondrose wrote:Didn't atem read somewhere that they would be going to Italy and Belgium?

Yes. One of the rag mags said Italy and Brussels were they were going this season...according to 'inside sources', of course.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:35 am

atem wrote:

Yes.  One of the rag mags said Italy and Brussels were they were going this season...according to 'inside sources', of course.
Ok, thanks atem!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:49 pm

I'm bringing my post over from the Filming thread. 

How sure are we about the RC date being tonight?

I just want it noted, what is going on in the other threads.

bleuberry discovered Des posted a pic of the mansion, therefore she is in LA, coming from NYC where she's been this past weekend. Shortly after, Des deletes the pic of the mansion.

lipsis discovered Cat is in LA as of this morning. She's been in Seattle this past weekend with family, Fans thought she'd be going home to Dallas in the next day or so.

livlafluv discovered a tweet by Nikki that she loves LA. So she's there too. She last tweeted she was working 3 shifts then off for a week. Baygirl reminded me, Nikki and Andi became good friends during JPs season. Although I don't think Nikki would be asked to join them, they aren't under any contract with the Bach franchise, but maybe because she is good friends with Andi she might ?

FWIW I wanted to recap here, in case they are going to be on Andi's season giving advice, before RS. Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1825223857

With the time zone of Brussels, RC could be over now. It's 7:39 pm Eastern, right now Brussels is 6 hours ahead 1:39am. They could be catching a plane early morning, land in LA sometime tomorrow and be 6 hours behind?

ETA: isabel confirmed JPG is in LA as well, at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel

ETA: umngirl shared Cat was at the mansion however we can't confirm it

So we have Des at the mansion, with a picture she tweeted, Cat supposedly at the mansion, Nikki and JPG have arrived in LA.  

umngirl emailed RS and he says it has nothing to do with the Bachelorette

There was apparently a RC tonight in Brussels according to the filming schedule. What if there wasn't a RC, they always have one or two epi's where something has gone wrong and there's no RC. They could have left early morning, 6hr flight? Arrive in LA early morning with the time difference.

Maybe Cat and Des are there to visit Andi and give advice. Just my speculation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:04 am

Just to state it again, I can confirm Cat was at the mansion today. I'm just not at liberty to share the evidence to prove it. But she was there 100%.

And only there til mid afternoon at the latest.

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:06 am

I'm guessing it can be proved based on where her tweets or IG pics were posted from today? I remember there being a way to figure out. ( i.e. Jef's infamous boat pic)

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:12 am

bleuberry wrote:I'm guessing it can be proved based on where her tweets or IG pics were posted from today? I remember there being a way to figure out. ( i.e. Jef's infamous boat pic)

Nope. But she does leave location enabled on her tweets at times, like one this afternoon tagged as sent from L.A., but a different part not anywhere near the mansion.

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:42 am

Hmmm.... okay.

Well I did some sleuthing of my own, and it does appear that she was at the Bachelor mansion around 3 pm EST today.

So just Des and Cat, no Nikki.

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:35 am

bleuberry wrote:Hmmm.... okay.

Well I did some sleuthing of my own, and it does appear that she was at the Bachelor mansion around 3 pm EST today.

Great! We have two posters you and umngirl, confirming she was at the mansion, although neither knows why she was there?

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison  21h
Looking forward to the 30 for 30 doc on Hillsborough tragedy #ESPN tomorrow night

Posted April 14th. 11:14am - ESPN from what I can see does not broadcast or stream online from Brussels.

If Cat and Des were both at the mansion, they were there IMO for Andi's season. There's no other reason for both of them to be at the mansion at the same time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:51 am

umngirl wrote:Just to state it again, I can confirm Cat was at the mansion today. I'm just not at liberty to share the evidence to prove it. But she was there 100%.

And only there til mid afternoon at the latest.

My 100% would be for a example, a picture of her walking through the mansion doors, and maybe you have that. Just clarifying what my 100% means.

You know for sure she was there, but you don't know why? I just want to clairfy that. Smiley

Thanks for sharing this with us. Along with bberry we know both Des and Cat were at the mansion!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Hmmm.... okay.

Great! We have two posters you and umngirl, confirming she was at the mansion, although neither knows why she was there?

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison  21h
Looking forward to the 30 for 30 doc on Hillsborough tragedy #ESPN tomorrow night

Posted April 14th. 11:14am - ESPN from what I can see does not broadcast or stream online from Brussels.

If Cat and Des were both at the mansion, they were there IMO for Andi's season. There's no other reason for both of them to be at the mansion at the same time.

He could easily have a Slingbox which makes watching it easy. But if the RC was last night, he could easily be back in L.A. tonight or just in the U.S.

There are other reasons that don't have to do with this season. They could do wedding advice segment, photo shoot/magazine article at the mansion, or other things. I just really don't think it's related to the season.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:58 pm

I can confirm the fact that the 7th RC took place yesterday with 1000000000000% certanity ;) The girls could have filmed a special at the mansion but Andi was not a part of it.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
Cecilia
bilolo
MiaHawk
Brill
KareyR2