SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:05 pm

chloep wrote:I can confirm the fact that the 7th RC took place yesterday with 1000000000000% certanity ;) The girls could have filmed a special at the mansion but Andi was not a part of it.

What number of guys are they at now? Where was the RC? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chloep Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:13 pm

^^ F4. HTDs are being set up and filmed this and (part of) next week.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:42 pm

chloep wrote:I can confirm the fact that the 7th RC took place yesterday with 1000000000000% certanity ;) The girls could have filmed a special at the mansion but Andi was not a part of it.

But where? Do UGA and I need to plan a road trip to Athens, GA?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

But where?  Do UGA and I need to plan a road trip to Athens, GA?

stuc...i sure hope you do...but dont you think that they would rent a house for Josh and fam if they decide to filming the HTD in Athens?..i mean..how can we know the address of the house they would rent?...#hope it makes sense ?  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

stuc...i sure hope you do...but dont you think that they would rent a house for Josh and fam if they decide to filming the HTD in Athens?..i mean..how can we know the address of the house they would rent?...#hope it makes sense ?  giggling 

If they do Athens for the HTD, I fully expect them to go to Sanford Stadium. It would be too big an opportunity to miss. Other than that, I will rely on UGA or some of my UGA friends, since I have only been to Athens a few times and don't know it well. Luckily, being at the state medical school for Georgia, I know a lot of UGA grads.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

If they do Athens for the HTD, I fully expect them to go to Sanford Stadium.  It would be too big an opportunity to miss.  Other than that, I will rely on UGA or some of my UGA friends, since I have only been to Athens a few times and don't know it well.  Luckily, being at the state medical school for Georgia, I know a lot of UGA grads.

smileyyay thats awesome!..we are cheering you all the way!.. goteam 

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:15 pm

Well, I am off Friday!!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:27 pm

I believe Josh's HTD is being filmed on Sunday... Don't quote me on that though. I have some things to look into before I can confirm that. ;)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:43 pm

chloep wrote:I believe Josh's HTD is being filmed on Sunday... Don't quote me on that though. I have some things to look into before I can confirm that. ;)

I can do Sunday! As soon as we find out, let me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:52 pm

chloep wrote:I believe Josh's HTD is being filmed on Sunday... Don't quote me on that though. I have some things to look into before I can confirm that. ;)

Wow Chloe, awesome. Is it too much to hope you might get some hints who the other 3 are too?

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:31 am

GIIIIRL. you can't just spill 1 and not the other 3 too!! must know nowww!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:24 pm

Soo since RS spilling soon... I don't wanna miss the fun of learning smth about sleuthing .

An eager beginner calling for help from experts out there  Help!  :

id like anyone to Weigh in whether Brian just followed this girl or what?-meaning he was eliminated??  hissyfit 
https://twitter.com/aemmcguire/status/455209042298671105

TiA !! And look fwd to hearing from y'all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
Cecilia
bilolo
MiaHawk
Brill
KareyR2