SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue May 13, 2014 11:38 am

relaxing wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
chloep wrote:IMO, 26 is also a bit young....  :hidingchair With such a young lead the contestants are also set to be younger...

Marquel is 27 and while he def. seems to be in the running, I don't think he is their first pick(who knows though)

Both are young, but what we want in a lead is a hot guy to drool over, not really marriage material.  My television boyfriends don't need to be marriage material.  

Maybe his brother can make up for his shyness as a co-bachelor?  Again, reality has nothing to do with my fantasy bachelors.

there were so many posts here I wanted to quote in here but went with this because I'm glad I'm not the only one who has "tv boyfriends"  giggling I think Marcus became my latest one as soon as the first pics of him appeared.  He has the perfect blend of sweetly adorable mixed with sexy/hot.  Good pic, the eyes and scruff.  :eyesigh: 

Love the bio and glad we'll get to see him so much this season.  Agreed, he's not in line for Bachelor, they are always highlighted in the ones to watch as I can recall and he is really too young, IMO.

But with him, Marquel, and probably others I think it will be an awesome season.  

Just curious...who were Des' guys to watch??? :greenman: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue May 13, 2014 11:39 am

murasaki1393 wrote:I wouldnt pass TPTB for this Kind of Stuff . Chris was a late socmeds Bloomer last season .. Just bc ... He was 'super busy' in secret rendesvouz with Des. Touche....giggling

How late ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue May 13, 2014 11:40 am

I haven't been sold on Marcus until I saw his Bio - now I like him! Super cute and very romantic!

:Drool: 

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 13, 2014 11:40 am

Rolly wrote:
relaxing wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
chloep wrote:IMO, 26 is also a bit young....  :hidingchair With such a young lead the contestants are also set to be younger...

Marquel is 27 and while he def. seems to be in the running, I don't think he is their first pick(who knows though)

Both are young, but what we want in a lead is a hot guy to drool over, not really marriage material.  My television boyfriends don't need to be marriage material.  

Maybe his brother can make up for his shyness as a co-bachelor?  Again, reality has nothing to do with my fantasy bachelors.

there were so many posts here I wanted to quote in here but went with this because I'm glad I'm not the only one who has "tv boyfriends"  giggling I think Marcus became my latest one as soon as the first pics of him appeared.  He has the perfect blend of sweetly adorable mixed with sexy/hot.  Good pic, the eyes and scruff.  :eyesigh: 

Love the bio and glad we'll get to see him so much this season.  Agreed, he's not in line for Bachelor, they are always highlighted in the ones to watch as I can recall and he is really too young, IMO.

But with him, Marquel, and probably others I think it will be an awesome season.  

Just curious...who were Des' guys to watch??? :greenman: 

Who were Des' guys to watch was my question....I must have posted it wrong!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 11:50 am

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I wouldnt pass TPTB for this Kind of Stuff . Chris was a late socmeds Bloomer last season .. Just bc ... He was 'super busy' in secret rendesvouz with Des. Touche....giggling

How late ?

He only tweeted once regarding 'tie my shoe' entrance on the day after Premiere . To only deleted it few hrs later. Then we had to wait a Month or so for him to Tweet again about how he was doing( the spoiler was out that he was the heart broken F2 so we were concerned about him..laugh out loud). The Tweet was: volleyball by the lake.. (Des's fav sport) .That was when we knew that the spoiler may be wrong

We got lucky that few of his circle was part of Chrisville (Chris thread). So whenever we need to have a #Chrisdose we just threw our wish out on the Chrisville 4 him to Tweet laugh out loud.It worked most of the time. Great memories!! Smiley

Keep hoping Marcus's circle Join this board and keeping score of Which guy Will Tweet about Golf or Tennis wont hurt either giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue May 13, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue May 13, 2014 11:51 am

Chloe, I am wondering if what you wrote about Marcus being considered an outsider among the guys on the show is speculation or is based on hard information?  You wrote that he therefore did not form as many close relationships with the guys, due to the above statement.

From what I am reading and seeing, I am getting the feeling that Marcus is the one who got eliminated at the F4.  I, too, hope that he did not get his heart shattered.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 13, 2014 11:54 am

Iam4UGA wrote:I haven't been sold on Marcus until I saw his Bio - now I like him!  Super cute and very romantic!

:Drool: 

Marcus has always been my favorite but after reading his bio  cheerleader :eyesigh: 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 13, 2014 12:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

How late ?

He only tweeted once regarding 'tie my shoe' entrance on the day after Premiere . To only deleted it few hrs later. Then we had to wait a Month or so for him to Tweet again about how he was doing( the spoiler was out that he was the heart broken F2 so we were concerned about him..laugh out loud). The Tweet was: volleyball by the lake.. (Des's fav sport) .That was when we knew that the spoiler may be wrong

We got lucky that few of his circle was part of Chrisville (Chris thread). So whenever we need to have a #Chrisdose we just threw our wish out on the Chrisville 4 him to Tweet laugh out loud.It worked most of the time. Great memories!! Smiley

Keep hoping Marcus's circle Join this board and keeping score of Which guy Will Tweet about Golf or Tennis wont hurt either giggling

So he didn't "friend" the previously eliminated contestants prior to actually tweeting ? What was the extent of his online activity prior to the premier.
I'm curious because Chris and Nick (I think) have already friended eliminated contestants and that is curious to me. This may be the wrong thread to ask this question.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 12:10 pm

Nd, prior to the deleted First Tweet he only accepted Follow and fol back to Non-F4 guys as i can recall : Mikey, Mike G, Juan Pa,Bryden

He only had An IG acc that set to private while filming and during airing

He only created a Twitter acc after filming

He didnt have FB and still dont have one-or set private?? . Not sure about this one

SCMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 13, 2014 12:54 pm

Beagle wrote:He reminds me so much of Ryan Sutter, he has that sweet, sensitive look about him.

By his Bio that is who comes into mind. He seems like a very nice person..now wonder what is edit is going to be!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 13, 2014 12:59 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Beagle wrote:He reminds me so much of Ryan Sutter, he has that sweet, sensitive look about him.

By his Bio that is who comes into mind. He seems like a very nice person..now wonder what is edit is going to be!

Basically zero, because the show doesn't want him as the next Bachelor.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Now that we know he's f4 and not a candidate for Bach, I agree he'll be background noise. Josh is Andi's the one, Chris is the show's the one, and Nick/Marcus are placeholders/warm bodies.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+67
FLChica
Isabel123
ImeldaMarcos
Retiredswimmom
Admin