SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 10:28 pm

Rolly - Maybe the universe will give one to you  Hugesmile .

As it is we were given a shirtless picture (though from a distance) and another one of him on a pilllow. Pretty great for not getting anything for so long right ? lolpanda

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed May 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Rolly wrote:
relaxing wrote:
Rolly wrote:
relaxing wrote:Yeah that's him.  I'm amazed at how he can be so hot and adorable in equal parts.  He has pics from this weekend with friends up if you check out the account.

If he would just take off his shirt we will know for sure...... :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: 

There is a shirtless one - go check it out Rolly.

Also *conspiracy theory alert* he is about 10 times more tanned than his friends.  There's even a comment on the pic about how tanned he is.  So, maybe he was hanging out in the DR waiting around before and after his ill-fated return to try to get closure or a second chance with Andi.  I jokingly mentioned this a while back when it seemed he was going to be F4 and now I'm full on the bandwagon with this idea -  because he is such a front runner with her.  And he has to pensively walk around shirtless on the beach while he decides what to say to Andi.   giggling Joking, but not joking. (Can you get that tanned lying by the pool in Dallas this time of year?)

Wouldn't that be something if somehow he left at F4....but returns...kind of like Brooks was supposed to do. rofl rofl rofl I think his tan is very much a clue! Now that would be worth watching...talk about a twist. And maybe RS would be wrong again. lolpanda

I want a shirtless picture of him getting out of bed. giggling 

You are too funny.  giggling 

I don't think it's a clue! He just got back and starts putting up pictures of being with friends when the couple would be meeting up?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed May 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Beagle wrote:
relaxing wrote:
Rolly wrote:
relaxing wrote:Yeah that's him.  I'm amazed at how he can be so hot and adorable in equal parts.  He has pics from this weekend with friends up if you check out the account.

If he would just take off his shirt we will know for sure...... :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: 

Also *conspiracy theory alert* he is about 10 times more tanned than his friends.  There's even a comment on the pic about how tanned he is.  So, maybe he was hanging out in the DR waiting around before and after his ill-fated return to try to get closure or a second chance with Andi.  I jokingly mentioned this a while back when it seemed he was going to be F4 and now I'm full on the bandwagon with this idea -  because he is such a front runner with her.  And he has to pensively walk around shirtless on the beach while he decides what to say to Andi.   giggling Joking, but not joking. (Can you get that tanned lying by the pool in Dallas this time of year?)

I agree. Not joking. He is the other chemistry guy besides Josh, so they will use him as they did with Reid. That is probably why he ended up in BIP as a consolation price. I can see it now. :Frown: 

I don't like Marcus getting used like that. Suspect 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed May 28, 2014 10:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:marcusgrodd1
Marcus Grodd There are all different types of love in the world, but never the same love twice
followers
following

marcus_grodd
Marcus Grodd The Bachelorette Stay tuned every Monday on ABC

followers
following

The first one is where the pic posted the other day of him and a lady came from.
Check out who each account follows. The "1" account first followed several kiddie looking accounts. And the picture with the woman from the premier party originally came from her account not this Marcus account.

GuardianAngel wrote:The first one is more personal.
Marcus Grodd There are all different types of love in the world, but never the same love twice.

The second one looks like it's promoting the Bachelorette.
The Bachelorette 10  Stay tuned every Monday on ABC

I never noticed this comment with the dog pic

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 80 10362060_1483814995184450_1914111963_n

marcusgrodd1
2 days ago
Modeling for Andi. We`ve got this one in the bag. #WatchOutAndi
And this first picture with the dog was previously posted by someone else also. Anyone could have lifted those public pics.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 28, 2014 10:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He really is a good looking human being.
He rivals Brad in my eyes.

Wow! I'm sort of in shock. Rival Brad?!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 10:32 pm

^^^ He would never post "watchoutandi". He's not stupid.
Lav agree - that account is fake.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 10:37 pm

relaxing wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I don't know about conspiracy theories but I am going to ask the board a very serious question (though I'm dying to laugh).

I am brown myself and don't know how tanning salons work but is that a color you get from a tanning salon ? I thought those make you orange like Cody.

Dude has some serious tan going on - it looks good on him (insert Andi's hot eye movement here  :eyesigh: )

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 10:41 pm

Hmm his account is no longer available!

What ?????

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 28, 2014 10:41 pm

New thread here.

Marcus New Thread

I can't get in his IG's either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 29, 2014 7:58 am

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:He really is a good looking human being.
He rivals Brad in my eyes.

Wow!  I'm sort of in shock.  Rival Brad?!

I know several people who have met and known Brad throughout the years and have nothing but good things to say about him. He is pretty consistent and a self made person. Has a good sense of humor and is kind.
I tend to be attracted to Brad's coloring more than dark coloring.
So yeah--I have enjoyed Brad over the years.
I don't know anything about Marcus, but he is very easy on the eyes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+67
FLChica
Isabel123
ImeldaMarcos
Retiredswimmom
Admin