SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:35 am

^^ "Love in the Wild" meets "Paradise Hotel" meets "Bachelor Pad".  Hugesmile
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:50 am

chloep wrote:^^ "Love in the Wild" meets "Paradise Hotel" meets "Bachelor Pad".  Hugesmile

And if Ashley Rosenbaum was 'twitter speechless' before...  :shocked!:  Just kidding!

There better be money!

It probably would help that they aren't at that stupid mansion anymore. Ha.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:59 am

chloep wrote:^^ "Love in the Wild" meets "Paradise Hotel" meets "Bachelor Pad".  Hugesmile

This a great explanation of what it will probably look like. More emphasis on "bachelor pad" sleaze though.  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:14 pm

I really liked Ashlee F. so I am hoping she is on there. I will watch depending on if a couple of my favorites are on it.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Im praying .....pleaaaaseee.....No Arie on this show. I still view him As a kind-hearted, classy guy to this day. I will be so bummed if I have to change my Good remark of him the way I did Reid:((

Ugh, I cant stand the so-called conspiracy, endless of talk-behind one's back and gross sleaziness.

Well maybe this show is not my cup of tea, after all..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:06 pm

I'm sure there will be a few I don't like but that's what they want along with some fan favorites. I'm definitely watching. I love that there's no real expectation from the show. Just a guilty pleasure.  giggling 

If only they could have the success of Love in the Wild. Their f3 couples are all still together with one marriage, one engagement, and the other couple living together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:38 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm sure there will be a few I don't like but that's what they want along with some fan favorites. I'm definitely watching. I love that there's no real expectation from the show. Just a guilty pleasure.  giggling 

If only they could have the success of Love in the Wild. Their f3 couples are all still together with one marriage, one engagement, and the other couple living together.

Are you kidding me... I love LITW!!.... That is a pure competitiveness and romance out there. If only Fleiss Could adopt the real romance success stories.
The stat is handsdown impressive. I believe you were referring to the LITW 2,bean. (Ben-Michelle, Yanina-Ken and Aaron-Summer). Just need to add that LITW 1 had Sam-Mike (my all time fav who resembles much of Chres laugh out loud)  also get engaged and Miles-Heather, their SF fellows, still going strong.

Pls take note Fleiss!!!! ( altho im not holding my breath  since LITW had canceled despite  being so awesome and as the most 'successful' match-making  reality TV love show ever. ..big sigh)

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm sure there will be a few I don't like but that's what they want along with some fan favorites. I'm definitely watching. I love that there's no real expectation from the show. Just a guilty pleasure.  giggling 

Are you kidding me... I love LITW!!.... That is a pure competitiveness and romance out there. If only Fleiss Could adopt the real romance success stories.
The stat is handsdown impressive. I believe you were referring to the LITW 2,bean. (Ben-Michelle, Yanina-Ken and Aaron-Summer). Just need to add that LITW 1 had Sam-Mike (my all time fav who resembles much of Chres laugh out loud)  also get engaged and Miles-Heather, their SF fellows, still going strong.

Pls take note Fleiss!!!! ( altho im not holding my breath  since LITW had canceled despite  being so awesome and as the most 'successful' match-making  reality TV love show ever. ..big sigh)
Yes, I didn't watch the 1st LITW. I didn't think Ben & Michelle had a shot and yet were the first married. I also wasn't too sure about Chase & Summer (can't think of him as Aaron) yet they seem very happy together. It's hard to know why the show worked but we know Fleiss would blow it if he tried.   :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:53 pm

notarose wrote:From the little I read, there doesn't seem to be a money prize - just a love fest.  
At ATFR:  Clare, Chelsey, Kat, Kelly, Sharleen from JPG's season.  Apparently Lucy met up with a few of bachelorette boys before ATFR was filmed.
If this new show is purely to "find love" then Clare & Lucy are out if their respective relationships continue.  Think Sharleen is a no just because.

Thanks for that. How soon we forget. I couldn't think of anyone else that was at the ATFR.  :knock: I'm going to say none of those will be on, but I'll say Michael G and Brooks might be considered.

Wasn't Craig Robinson from Ali's season suppose to be on BP then something happened. (Producer tried to sexually blackmail him? something like that) I wonder if he'd be considered. I think they'll have former contestants from the last couple of seasons, and I'm sure they'll put 1 or 2 from older seasons. I went through the list of all the former bachelors, and I can't see any one of them returning with the exception of Jake Pavelka. Maybe not. Jaclyn Swartz IMO is guaranteed a spot. She's my least favourite person.

Considering Kiptyn and Tenley were both F2 on their seasons, that would put Drew Kenney from Des's season, Clare from JP's season (she's in a relationship) back further to Sean's season, Lindsay Yenter, looks like she's in a realtionship. Ben's season, Lindsey Cox.

Oh look what I just found! @Milsy must have asked who the fans would like on the show. I missed that tweet.

Michelle Money ‏@MoneyMichelle Mar 21
I want to see @LindziCox @ariejr @bugrobertson @DrewKenney @Clare_Crawley @jefholm @JaclynSwartz @WilliamFHolman @CRAIGR1 @

....Hero1 Mar 21
@Millsy11374 @chrisjbukowski @GrahamBunn @LindziCox @bugrobertson @nataliegetz @sharleenjoynt @TheOverAnalyst @jwolfner #BIP

I'll post those tweets in the speculation thread. Feel free to add names that you all posted in this thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Why the heck would anyone want to see people already on the show twice? As for Craig, if he and Michael G are on, I don't care who I like is on it...I'm not watching! Can't stand either of those men.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:26 pm

atem wrote:Why the heck would anyone want to see people already on the show twice?  As for Craig, if he and Michael G are on, I don't care who I like is on it...I'm not watching!  Can't stand either of those men.

I'm with you atem, they love to recycle and it's getting old. It would be so awesome if they had a bunch of new people that had nothing to do with the bachelor franchise. Fleiss has come up with this new idea, but somehow I think it will be the same in many ways. I'm just happy it's a new show to sleuth.  hehehe 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Although no air date has been set yet, it will begin after The Bachelorette, which debuts on May 19. ABC says the new spinoff will give ex-participants of all seasons second chance to find love in Bachelor in Paradise,

So it will air after Andi`s season (which should wrap up around July 28) regarding the bold for all seasons ex-participants to participate in so the guys from her season can too. That pushes time to the week after she finishes which would be the 1st wk of Sept.
http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/bachelor-in-paradise-a-hot-pad-debuts-this-summer/

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+81
Kashathediva
schnitzel
fatiOz
sbolduc
jen689