SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:38 am

Ooops So sorry. I can delete it if you want. I received a PM about it but just came online 5 minutes ago. Again I apologize. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:14 am

As far as I know, as of Tuesday, they haven't started the "official" shooting yet because of some glitches in production. They probably took the time to shot some behind the scene footage and some interviews. I don't know whether they have started since then, I'd assume yes. But I am 100% certain that the shooting was delayed and did not start on the 3rd of June(as scheduled).

Last edited by chloep on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:05 am

Your post is fine with the spoiler tags, Soccermom. I added (No Bachelorette Spoilers) to the heading so hopefully it will remind everyone.  Smiley 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Imjust think that the cast that they announced in people mag have been quiet on SM do you think they are some of the keyplayers or early and they are there already? It just seems odd that they are silent .
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:07 pm

But wouldn't they be silent if filming was under way?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:13 am

Everything sounds so wonky with BIP.

I was fan of Ready for Love and even though the entire season was filmed ... and they had successful couple still together today ... they yanked it after only a few episodes aired due to low ratings (and alleged affair during production with Eva & Ernesto ... whoops!). I ended up watching the rest online. It was actually fun to watch all spoiler free and just use screen caps to figure out who left when.

Will be interesting to see what happens with this show ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:06 am

Hotmomma wrote:Imjust think that the cast that they announced in people mag have been quiet on SM do you think they are some of the keyplayers or early and they are there already? It just seems odd that they are silent .

Those guys are on location.  :yes:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:51 pm

albean99 wrote:*** Please avoid posting Bachelorette spoilers here.  You can use spoiler tags if you still want to post it.

I didn't know the BIP threads were spoiler free.  Thank you bean!  Are all post in the 2 threads free of Bachelorette spoilers or just everything after your post about keeping it spoiler free?  I have a lot of catching up to do.  Of course I am only really interested in BIP because of one person.  Can't wait.  Been a while since I posted on this site.  Time to dip my toe in the water again.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Totally perplexed regarding this show.

It will film for 2 weeks and that filming is during the airing of The Bachelorette.  One would assume that while Andi's season is airing would be a prime time to use some space to capture viewers for BIP so in order to do that TPTB would have to have some footage edited for a promo.  There are 5 air weeks left.

Also, why "Bachelor in Paradise" instead of just "In Paradise".  Singular guy.  I get "Bachelor Pad" as the phrase refers to a party zone.

Anyway, I suppose it's nice that people are supposedly going to have surprising hook-ups, no competitions, no money, and be surprised by special guests  giggling
PS: how did TPTB know there would be "surprising hook-ups" without knowing who all the cast were and without the show even being filmed?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:09 pm

MF must assume when you put a bunch of guys and girls together there will be hook ups. Even on BP there were surprising hook ups.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:37 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
albean99 wrote:*** Please avoid posting Bachelorette spoilers here.  You can use spoiler tags if you still want to post it.

I didn't know the BIP threads were spoiler free.  Thank you bean!  Are all post in the 2 threads free of Bachelorette spoilers or just everything after your post about keeping it spoiler free?  I have a lot of catching up to do.  Of course I am only really interested in BIP because of one person.  Can't wait.  Been a while since I posted on this site.  Time to dip my toe in the water again.

We've tried to spoiler tag everything so hopefully it's all okay for those non-spoiled, GG. The newest posts are the risky ones if we haven't had a chance to check them. Now that I put it in the title I'm hoping everyone will be careful.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:44 pm

So how long have they been filming?

Preview tonight

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister · 18m
You won't want to miss tonite's episode! Plenty of drama, plus a sneak peak at the world premiere of Bachelor in Paradise!!!!

Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+81
Kashathediva
schnitzel
fatiOz
sbolduc
jen689