SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 08, 2014 9:07 pm

So far we've heard Tierra, Courtney, maybe Jaclyn, maybe Ashlee, maybe Kelley.  Does this sound correct?

For the guys I've heard Kalon and probably guys from Des' and Andi's seasons.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Fri May 09, 2014 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by california90 Thu May 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Tierra AND Ashlee? I'm here for this.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 09, 2014 11:11 am

pavalygurl wrote:So far we've heard Tierra, Courtney, maybe Jaclyn, maybe Ashlee, maybe Kelley.  Does this sound correct?

So far there isn't one lady I'd want Drew paired up with.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by karlea Mon May 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Can't bring it over, but Arie's twitter confirms he won't be doing BIP.  He'll be at the X Games for his sponsor (Gunk) instead.
karlea
karlea

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 3:26 pm

atem wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:So far we've heard Tierra, Courtney, maybe Jaclyn, maybe Ashlee, maybe Kelley.  Does this sound correct?

Agree! With that list, I kind of want to see Ed and Chris B again! They can chew these ladies up and spit them out and I won't care, except for Kelley, her I would want to see chew up and spit out the guys. I think she is snarky enough to do it too! Oh, to see Courtney cut Chris B down to size, that would be fun too!

Crap, I may end up watching this show! I swore off BP after the eggs, but this could bring me back.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 12, 2014 3:42 pm

Kelley's the only one of the girls we've heard of that I like. I'd love to see how she & Zach would get along.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 12, 2014 7:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:

Agree!  With that list, I kind of want to see Ed and Chris B again!  They can chew these ladies up and spit them out and I won't care, except for Kelley, her I would want to see chew up and spit out the guys.  I think she is snarky enough to do it too!  Oh, to see Courtney cut Chris B down to size, that would be fun too!

Crap, I may end up watching this show!  I swore off BP after the eggs, but this could bring me back.

I am willing to bet Chris B. will be on this show. He hasn't met a Bachelor show he doesn't feel the need to appear on. Ed, I'm not too sure about. He has a steady girlfriend and really seems to be quite busy with his work. Yes, I know that's the same story when he went on The Bachelorette originally, but this girlfriend doesn't seem to take his crap and the job is different and more responsibility now. I guess we'll see.

Truthfully, there's only one contestant I can't wait to see on this show- Courtney. She entertains me to no end.

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 28 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 28 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon May 12, 2014 10:45 pm

albean99 wrote:Kelley's the only one of the girls we've heard of that I like. I'd love to see how she & Zach would get along.

they have hung out before so maybe they have already got along hehehe  :cutesmile!: 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 12, 2014 11:09 pm

albean99 wrote:Kelley's the only one of the girls we've heard of that I like. I'd love to see how she & Zach would get along.

Me too!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 19, 2014 11:19 am

This Chris B character is pathetic! I read that his restaurant is doing well enough, so why make an idiot of yourself on The Bachelorette just so you can be on this show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 19, 2014 6:13 pm

Because he is an idiot that's why.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue May 20, 2014 6:05 pm

SLA44 wrote:Because he is an idiot that's why.

:claphands I agree   Right on, SLA. He was pathetic last night.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+81
Kashathediva
schnitzel
fatiOz
sbolduc
jen689