SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by SafronSahara Sun May 04, 2014 4:29 pm

She has stated several times how much her family's (hy) opinions matter. How much is that gonna influence the decision making for the f2? Who in the final 3 is capable of impressing hy?
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sun May 04, 2014 4:35 pm

They already had a little chance of doing that at the meet and greet being her father was there. But I would say (not knowing for sure who the F3 are) that any one of them would be capable.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun May 04, 2014 4:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:Anyone else hope that Andi does not turn out to be a kissing bandit and is selective in whom she kisses ?

nd, one of the things I remember from last season was how careful Andi was about the image she would be projecting on screen. She genuinely wrestled with doing the "nude" photoshoot. In fact, I think that was when she was the most likeable to me. She came across as very vulnerable and real. She brought along just a one piece swimsuit. Andi seemed concerned in Vietnam that all she was doing with Juan was kissing -- remember, she apologized to her mother in a PI. In other PI's she expressed a need to find out if there was a deeper connection with JPG beyond the physical.

So all that to say that I believe Andi will be genuine when she chooses to kiss a guy. If she's feeling it, she will do it. Could that mean she has a high number of guys that she kisses? Yes...but I don't think she will if she's not feeling it. She doesn't have a good poker face. Most likely Andi will be encouraged by the producers to go for it, and she seems more than eager to go along with their suggestions, but I don't think she will compromise her feelings if it's not there. As a professional, she strikes me as needing to keep a certain public image.

I've had mixed feelings about Andi, but I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt. I think we could be in for a good season. *fingers crossed*

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion  - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 04, 2014 5:52 pm

SafronSahara wrote:She has stated several times how much her family's (hy) opinions matter.  How much is that gonna influence the decision making for the f2? Who in the final 3 is capable of impressing hy?

If HY has a scene at the meet & greet talking to Andi about who he likes based on first impressions I think it could be a real strong storyline all the way to final date.  I can imagine the edit showing HY praising one of the future F2 guys by name on camera and another being a negative cut&paste (words said about a completely different person but insert the name of one of the favs) so it appears, to the viewers, one of the F3 or 2 getting roses each week will have a really bad meeting with Hy in the Dom Rep. Good strategy for fake drama.

Last season, Hy knew all about how the roses and dates worked.  He talked about it.  Not sure what that means to have a dad so into the show and seeming to appear on set at the cocktail party.  Seems he really wanted Pookie to be the lead... but is it for the right reasons giggling 

I agree with others that the sleuthed final 3, they all seem able to impress as long as Hy doesn't have his own acting aspirations.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 5:59 pm

SafronSahara wrote:She has stated several times how much her family's (hy) opinions matter.  How much is that gonna influence the decision making for the f2? Who in the final 3 is capable of impressing hy?

Well Hy definitely was 'impressed' by Josh's bro and and the entire fam pre-season . It could be an advantage/disadvantage on Josh's part. Whatever you want to look at it. I see it as more power to him. Others see it as a total set-up. I have no probs with it... The real relationship won't begin
Until the show ended IRL after all ..

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 04, 2014 6:05 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Well Hy definitely was 'impressed' by Josh's bro and and the entire fam pre-season . It could be an advantage/disadvantage on Josh's part. Whatever you want to look at it. I see it as more power to him. Others see it as a total set-up. I have no probs with it... The real relationship won't begin

Can you let me know how we know this? TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 04, 2014 6:13 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

I have noticed that you and I seem to share the same opinions :yes: whether she picks Josh or not, I'm really excited to see the connection between the two of them. Like someone stated about Andi leaving to find her great love and then finding it with the guy next door, I can totally see the production team running with this. I remember reading in the article where Fleiss commented on Eric's tragic death he mentioned something along the lines that he would put good money on Andi really finding her guy. Obviously he could be saying this because he wants to build up and promote the show, or he likes Andi and thinks she's taking it seriously, but it kind of popped into my mind that perhaps it's because they hand picked Josh for her. Either way, it will be very interesting to read what happens with the F3 and like you said, the real relationship doesn't start until the show is done.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 04, 2014 6:16 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Until the show ended IRL after all
True.

Though there have been some leads that took the real relationship quite a distance to prevent the egg on the face syndrome.

ETA : Could you enlighten us of how we know that Hy was so impressed ? I have read about this a lot but missed the actual verification.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 04, 2014 6:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

It looks like Hy deleted his tweets to Lauren Murray (Josh's mom) but he responded to one of her tweets in which she said to him that she was hoping to meet Andi and Hy responded with how he's always admired her children's family first attitude. I think he also wished Josh well or good luck in his tweet to her and said that at their age they can't control them though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 7:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

It looks like Hy deleted his tweets to Lauren Murray (Josh's mom) but he responded to one of her tweets in which she said to him that she was hoping to meet Andi and Hy responded with how he's always admired her children's family first attitude. I think he also wished Josh well or good luck in his tweet to her and said that at their age they can't control them though.

hi Ash! high five 
that was such a great summary. :yes: . I just need to add some tidbits that i remember on the top off my head. I consider myself as an intermitten, moderate,picky socmed stalker, so hopefully the more religious stalkers here would be willing to chime in and CMIIW  giggling . Of course anyone can always check on Josh's thread for further sleuthed findings, it was there on early pages.  

as a diehard UGA fan, i believe Hy followed Aaron from sometime ago. Then right after RS spoiled Josh as one of Andi"s contestant, Hy started to follow Josh too. Need to check, though, whether Hy 'deleted" his followings on both Murrays as well.

I get an impression of the Bachette as a family business from momma Murray*. Josh tweeted his departure to LA with his big smile for the journey and then momma tweeted to Hy " were hoping to meet your spectacular daughter". the tweet was still there in her handle.

*i found later why---Josh's cousins were the ones who applied him to this show. and FWIW i guess this is really perfect time for Josh to find a 'wife'. His siblings often poking him for not having a partner....he seemed to have only focused on his BB career and Aaron's career the whole time (he was deliberately quit his BB career to support Aaron's rising career in GA- since, both parents stay in Tampa). With now Aaron's career took off (and yes, he has a GF), and Steph (his lil sis) has launched her own track too as a genius UGA student ,id think he genuinely ready to find love. #cheesydontcare  giggling 

i wouldnt take it too far to say that he is a 'fall back' guy ala Jefie (i certainly hope not!  Praying ). If anything, id assume both families, the Murray and the Dofrman, have their each 'family crush' on each other.  :yes:  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Thanks for the responses.

If I see a scene like what we saw on Emily's season with Jef sitting in the gazebo and Emily going out to find him then I surely will call fall back laugh out loud. Regardless of who the contestant is.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 7:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:Thanks for the responses.

If I see a scene like what we saw on Emily's season with Jef sitting in the gazebo and Emily going out to find him then I surely will call fall back laugh out loud. Regardless of who the contestant is.

good one, Nd...ess okay for me!  giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun May 04, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+104
Eagle Eye
lurker11
emusha
Relalou
Sable