SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:36 pm

whit90 wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
whit90 wrote:

We see what we see and many people see her as a heartless , cruel, self absorbed , and horrible person.
Serious question, because I'm honestly curious: Why spend so much time in the fan thread of someone you despise so much?

Because this is not a fan thread it is a general discussion thread.
I'm well aware of that. I'm talking about the one that's clearly marked "Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray Fan Forum." I'm just honestly curious about posters who call Andi a cruel, heartless and horrible person and yet spend nearly as much time in the fan thread as I do. (Or maybe some posters don't realize that everyone on the forum can see where they're browsing?  laugh out loud  ) Just interested in the psychology of keeping such close tabs on someone you can't stand. That's all.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:41 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:It's a pattern with this series all the women IMO are judged too harshly and the men are seen by a large majority as the victims... Even with Ben F., he did whatever (they did in the ocean) on the show, he cheated on her after the show but yet Courtney is still the worst human being ever, Ben is given a pass...... Andi has done nothing IMO, if I was ever on this show, and someone like Nick was on there I wouldn't be as polite as Andi and that's saying it mildly...
That is very unfair because to this day there are people that hate Ben,Brad and JP. JP got the worst fan backlash that I ever seen in this show. This isn't about sexism. People dislike Andi because of her actions, just because others defend them and see nothing wrong with them does not mean some of us do not see anything wrong with her actions. Andi is an adult who made her own decisions, **edited**Everyone but Andi is blamed. Any criticism she receives it is turned around to other people. This article is written by a person who saw the show and wrote what they saw it. This article was even RT by Catherine Lowe that is how I found the article.

Again what men are continuously torn apart and ripped to shreds by this majority female base audiences...  I can loosely only think of one and that's Jake but even then it's not as much as the minor women on this series who continue to get such visceral hate, I just don't get it.....I don't hold Catherine on a pedestal, so by your last sentence even Catherine Lowe, so?
I just saw this. I do not hold Cat in a pedestal what I meant I saw this article because Cat RT on my timeline. I didn't go look for the article or articles that bash Andi. I do not think anyone in this franchise got treated badly as much as JP and he got treated that way because of his actions. I do not think this is about sexism but about how people saw Andi on her show. People hate the Kardashians not because they are women but because of their actions. I find Andi selfish, inconsiderate and a woman who thinks that its her way or the highway. As a Nick fan I am human enough to admit that he could have done some things differently in the show but AFR I really understand where he came from. Before the AFR Nick had his own bashing from the public, heck, even after. Andi is not any different from receiving criticism because of her actions.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
Serious question, because I'm honestly curious: Why spend so much time in the fan thread of someone you despise so much?

I'm well aware of that. I'm talking about the one that's clearly marked "Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray Fan Forum." I'm just honestly curious about posters who call Andi a cruel, heartless and horrible person and yet spend nearly as much time in the fan thread as I do. (Or maybe some posters don't realize that everyone on the forum can see where they're browsing?  laugh out loud  ) Just interested in the psychology of keeping such close tabs on someone you can't stand. That's all.
I don't mean this in an offensive way---but the simple answer is: Because they can. There is no reason unless self imposed (at this point in time), why any member should not be in another thread. As far as I'm concerned, no other answer is necessary, IMOAA.
All thread are open to all members here. No one should feel they can not visit a thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:49 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
whit90 wrote:

We see what we see and many people see her as a heartless , cruel, self absorbed , and horrible person.

There may be fans of Josh and not Andi. They may read to keep up on what's going on, are they going to be on the premier, are there any wedding plans going on, how did her tshirt launch go, online time to do whatever you want to do or general curiosity. There may be others who don't visit, and don't know what's going on with them and are talking about strictly what they saw of her on her season.

FYI - you can choose to be invisible in your profile settings, so no one can see where you are visiting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ To be fair, I think there's a difference between defending someone versus calling them a horrible person, heartless, cruel, etc. when I usually reserve those type of words for the despicable people I read or hear about through the news. If I saw someone I didn't know getting bullied in real life, such as on my college campus, I would most certainly defend that person.

And that's fine because it's your opinion. I'm not trying to make you change it. I'm just stating mine. I use words like that for people that attack children and women or for the scum that planted bombs at the Boston Marathon that caused my co-worker's two brothers to each lose one of their legs and will now be sitting in court during the scums trial coming up. I don't use those words, such as horrible, cruel, or heartless for someone that slept with their F2 guy on a reality television show or that has been bi**** at times.

Different strokes for different folks and that's okay. I'm just personally not a fan of it and that's all I was stating.

The people that do those types of actions to me are sick, crazy, phyco, evil , scum, and worthless. Yes they are also heartless and cruel .

I feel like that is a whole different reality.

Do I think Andi is going to go out and do horrible things like that NO! But, what I see is a woman that is cruel to others, heartless , and self absorbed . Never once did I say I hate Andi I just do not like or respect her . This to me is more than just her sleeping with NIck it is how she has treated others mainly Eric, Nick, Dylan, and JP.

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:My mistake, didn't realize talking about a scene in the previews released on television or in the media counted as spoilers.
Hugesmile

:dripdrip  oh I get it.... :dripdrip
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:17 pm

Rolly wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:My mistake, didn't realize talking about a scene in the previews released on television or in the media counted as spoilers.
Hugesmile

:dripdrip  oh I get it....

Huh? I don't get it?

Someone wasn't happy that I posted about something from one of the previews of Chris' season and so I said my mistake, I didn't know that talking about the previews, since they're on television and will be shown before and after each episode counted as a spoiler. I just thought it was spoilers from RS. What's sarcastic about that?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
whit90 wrote:
There may be fans of Josh and not Andi. They may read to keep up on what's going on, are they going to be on the premier, are there any wedding plans going on, how did her tshirt launch go, online time to do whatever you want to do or general curiosity. There may be others who don't visit, and don't know what's going on with them and are talking about strictly what they saw of her on her season.
Sure, that may be true for some, but I'm talking about people who have stated numerous times that they have no use for either Andi or Josh and don't wish them well but are constantly in the fan forum. **Edited** Of course it's completely within the rules and they're allowed to do it, and I'm not saying they can't. I'm just legitimately curious about the reasoning behind it, because I personally would never hang out in the fan forum of someone I thought was a horrible person. Too aggravating, and it's just not me. And now that this topic has been well and truly beaten to death I'll leave it alone.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Just wanted to drop in and say this discussion has been very entertaining so thanks everyone for helping me kill some time this afternoon/evening. By all means, please continue since I have nothing to watch on tv tonight.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion  - Page 76 87b72b10  Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion  - Page 76 86669110  Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion  - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Prior to this link being posted, the last post in this thread was September 8th. I don't think that is an indication of users gathering information to bash her, rather it's an indication they don't care about her.

Please remember, opinions of contestants are welcome in General Discussion threads. Opinions of what posters do or say around here are not welcome.

And on that note, we'll close it up and start a new topic. We have worked hard enough today, another day another no dollar. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:32 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+104
Eagle Eye
lurker11
emusha
Relalou
Sable