SELECT CONTENT

Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Welcome Adriana!

handwave :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:14 am

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

He confirmed follow requests on Insta and started following new people.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:19 am

GREAT WORK Chloep!  High clap   This form is so much better than having to put up with RS's arrogance! That last blogg of his he said how great it is to hold all the power! Totally turned me off.
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:21 am

chloep wrote:UPDATE: ELIMINATED

Dang!! that means he is OUT as a possible TB.... hmmm ... Thx for the update, chloep  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:27 am

Marybods wrote:GREAT WORK Chloep!  High clap   This form is so much better than having to put up with RS's arrogance!  That last blogg of his he said how great it is to hold all the power!  Totally turned me off.

Especially when he comes here to gather info..... See Brian and Brett.... Heck he choose to put up the same pics in the SAME SEQUENCE as I did and even his bio summary was very similar to mine...

Sure, all a coincidence....
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:36 am

chloep wrote:
Marybods wrote:GREAT WORK Chloep!  High clap   This form is so much better than having to put up with RS's arrogance!  That last blogg of his he said how great it is to hold all the power!  Totally turned me off.

Especially when he comes here to gather info..... See Brian and Brett.... Heck he choose to put up the same pics in the SAME SEQUENCE as I did and even his bio summary was very similar to mine...

Sure, all a coincidence....

Yes, quite a coincidence.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
chloep wrote:UPDATE: ELIMINATED

Dang!! that means he is OUT as a possible TB.... hmmm ... Thx for the update, chloep  Smiley 

He must have been eliminated at the 3rd RC.  At least we will be able to see a little of him on the Group Date.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:03 pm

^^ Yep. 3rd or 4th.

I started monitoring his accounts on the day of the 4th RC(that's when RS spoiled his name) so I have no clue whether he had already been active before that(thus got the shaft earlier at the 3rd RC) or just started following people now...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Really? Drat. Thanks for the info guys!

Maybe, it's a Zak type thing though. I still remember him opening than shutting his facebook down.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:26 pm

^^ he has been adding followers and following people for the last 24 hrs. The last one was very recently.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Darn! Oh well I will enjoy looking at him the first few episodes! He is cute and ripped!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:42 am

FYI his gallery: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/03/31/ron-worrell-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+10
Kashathediva
Marybods
SLA44
Norcalgal
dw_a_mom