SELECT CONTENT

Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Yep, he really is out, he posted a new picture on Insta.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:20 pm

chloep wrote:Yep, he really is out, he posted a new picture on Insta.

If he can go ahead and post a pic, why can't Erik?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:21 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:Yep, he really is out, he posted a new picture on Insta.

If he can go ahead and post a pic, why can't Erik?

Some take the ban more seriously than others

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:00 pm

^^ Yep. And Eric's Insta is public, Ron's private.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Ron10

Bachelor Bio

Describe your perfect hometown date.
Dinner by the beach, followed by a fun night out in St. Lawrence Gap (in Barbados) at the Reggae Lounge. Head down to the beach and wait for sunrise.

I hate it when my date...
Tries too hard.

What is the most romantic present you have ever received?

A card. People's words are pretty powerful when they write them down.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?

I would be able to be where I wanted, when I wanted. Some sort of speed travel.

If you could be someone else for just a day, who would it be and why?

A random dude renting jet skis on a nice island, because he's living pretty stress-free. No worries.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon May 12, 2014 7:32 pm

What a cutie!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 9:26 pm

I am sad he had to leave early, he seems really interesting to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 9:55 pm

I agree that it was too bad he couldn't stay longer...maybe, a possible Bach Paradise guy? Please, give me someone I want on that stupid show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 28, 2014 4:23 pm

With Jemmye from the Real World

Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 29kta84
Word on the street is @ronniewoooo is on the bachelorette. Y'all like him or nah??

@justjem24

Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 28, 2014 8:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am sad he had to leave early, he seems really interesting to me.

I agree and think he would have lasted at least for a while. I wouldn't mind him for the next Bachelor but having to leave as early as he did probably squelched any chance he may have had. :Frown: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 28, 2014 11:39 pm

He's handsome and he speaks 4 languages.  4!!! Impressive. I wish he stuck around longer.I love his answers to the 5 questions too. He seems like a really cool guy.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ron Worrell - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+10
Kashathediva
Marybods
SLA44
Norcalgal
dw_a_mom