SELECT CONTENT

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:41 pm

Hmmmm interesting! Thanks Max. I don't have time right now, but I will go through and post more. I wonder who he's referring to?

cody_sattler
2 hours ago
I would take being real and having ZERO friends then to be FAKE and have a million friends! The worst characteristic a person can have is FAKE!

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 8 10899003_795867607115343_907356724_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Should be interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:50 pm

Personally, I don't think Michelle ever truly wanted to be with Cody. I think it was more of the idea of him, just having someone, making it seem like she left the show happy, etc. They're just two very different people. After seeing Michelle speak into the microphone as CH was talking to someone else just to be rude to a contestant was so yucky to me on Monday night.

I'm not into those ginormous muscles, but he genuinely seems like a sweetheart.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:00 pm

I don't know much about Cody, but I agree.
Unfortunately, I do know enough about Michelle I can honestly say she is one of the few of the franchise I can't have warm feelings for ever. During Brad 2.0 I received so much info on her it slimed me. If Cody is alluding to her, it will only be one more nail in the coffin with the rest.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:40 pm

I didn't see Cody as part of the red carpet crew and am curious as to why he wasn't there.  After all, he trained Chris and was shown in a segment. 
 Does anyone know why he wasn't there?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:48 pm

If we are going to go with the Nick scenario it's probably because of Michele Money, right?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:42 pm

luvlady345 wrote:If we are going to go with the Nick scenario it's probably because of Michele Money, right?

Yes, I could see that too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:55 pm

Well what about Des/Chris? Brookes was there and they were in LA or they were in LA..... I would have been willing to bet that they would have LOVED to have another happily ever couple there, that would have just cemented how this "really is about finding love"... So I guess Brookes trumped them?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:02 pm

Des and Chris were in Seattle at a viewing party.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:14 pm

Well they were in LA for the rose parade, it wouldn't have taken much to fly back in. Oh well, I really wish they could have been there...

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:17 pm

This is probably off topic, but isn't Brooks invited to Chris and Des`s wedding? I would assume there are no hard feelings there. Smiley

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:18 pm

They were in LA at the parade, they are holding viewing parties with the Mesnicks at a restaurant every Monday night, which they have been advertising for awhile now, plus they are getting married, in a couple of weeks.

There have been pics posted after JPG's finale of Des/Chris and Brooks in the same group sitting at the same table. No one cares, they are long over it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+36
Newto
Maddy
timfan
julychild
Luvstruck