SELECT CONTENT

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 8 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:08 pm

So the crazy thing Jash did at mta is an ultrasound on stage to confirm they're having a boy, and apparently JP cried. I love them but this is a tad ridiculous, no? Why??? I'm sure I'll love watching though laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:09 pm

I'm cringing laugh out loud

I guess they just went along with it, surely it wasn't their idea. But still, cringeworthy!!

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Alanna wrote:So the crazy thing Jash did at mta is an ultrasound on stage to confirm they're having a boy, and apparently JP cried. I love them but this is a tad ridiculous, no? Why??? I'm sure I'll love watching though laugh out loud

This would be my least favorite thing (OK the only thing) that Jash has done that I don't like at all. I hope it's better than it sounds. hmmm 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:45 pm

It's pretty ridiculous. And sort of gross. And ultimately, kind of craven ... making $$ off the baby?

Assume they needed the money. (these are always paid appearances at this stage of their relationship with the franchise)

But yuck yuck yuck.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:21 pm

But they would get paid with or without the ultrasound right? They couldve just updated everyone on their life.

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:23 pm

OMG. I'm actually lost for words...

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Why would they show a sonogram confirming it's a boy? They already announced it on their social media accounts. Eh, either way I still love them.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:But they would get paid with or without the ultrasound right? They couldve just updated everyone on their life.

I'm sure the invitation was contingent on the ultra sound. There are loads of Happy Couples out there these days to make such an appearance. Just staring at her belly would not be compelling TV. So they cooked this up. Bleck.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Why on earth did they need the appearance? Are they so hard up for more free baby promo opportunities? How much baby stuff will they be able to fit into their apartment or house?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:47 am

YUCK!  I am going to tune in late if that is what they are doing.  That truly is not meant to be shared with the world…such a private moment when you see your baby before it is born.  

Sorry, just checked and this is a fan thread, not a discussion thread - I will edit my thoughts. sad
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:12 am

Maybe this makes me odd. but I don't find this so terrible. If it was their first one, sure, but it isn't.  I have seen many sonogram pics from my pregnant friends.  Trust me, they all look the same to me, so I have been put in that uncomfortable place many times.  How is this any different than those people who share their sonogram pic with everyone or post it on FB as I have seen?

It does remind me of Trista who I joked would film the birth of her children fully if they paid her enough.  She never did, but I am not sure if there was ever an offer either.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:18 am

stuckinsc wrote:Maybe this makes me odd. but I don't find this so terrible. If it was their first one, sure, but it isn't.  I have seen many sonogram pics from my pregnant friends.  Trust me, they all look the same to me, so I have been put in that uncomfortable place many times.  How is this any different than those people who share their sonogram pic with everyone or post it on FB as I have seen?

It does remind me of Trista who I joked would film the birth of her children fully if they paid her enough.  She never did, but I am not sure if there was ever an offer either.

I too have seen many sonograms in my day…but the difference for me is that the parents control who sees it…they decide.  Yup Ashley and JP agreed to this…but to put it out on prime time network is just weird to me

It is the first thing they have done that I don't like so ….

Last edited by eliza3 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+88
Mozhi1
Billysmom
Mia_Leoni
LoveDovez
sdmom