SELECT CONTENT

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 9 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:25 pm

eliza3 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Maybe this makes me odd. but I don't find this so terrible. If it was their first one, sure, but it isn't.  I have seen many sonogram pics from my pregnant friends.  Trust me, they all look the same to me, so I have been put in that uncomfortable place many times.  How is this any different than those people who share their sonogram pic with everyone or post it on FB as I have seen?

It does remind me of Trista who I joked would film the birth of her children fully if they paid her enough.  She never did, but I am not sure if there was ever an offer either.

I too have seen many sonograms in my day…but the difference for me is that the parents control who sees it…they decide.  Yup Ashley and JP agreed to this…but to put it out on prime time network is just weird to me

It is the first thing they have done that I don't like so ….

After the ultimate cheese of the SeanCat wedding, nothing TPTB asks or the former leads do surprises me.  I found the lingerie shopping and boudoir photography both tasteless in the wedding special, but SeanCat and their fans loved it.  Maybe they need to keep going more and more absurd to keep interest?

The latest rumor is that Chris and Des won't have a tv wedding because they are too boring.  Even as a late convert to them I find this sad.  So the fact that they have build a normal life and aren't constantly trying to get me to buy things or see them anywhere, they are too boring?  I like normal, so maybe I am flawed, but I would prefer this boring, sweet wedding.

So maybe TPTB just need another gimmick to keep the ridiculous factor high.  Even the group dates this season, stripping, singing in public, mimiing and lie detectors?  This isn't fun, it is cringe worthy.

But then again my husband tells all the time that uncomfortable and cringe worthy is the new funny.  Yuck!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:49 am

As this is a fan thread, maybe we should watch it before we judge it?

We have spent MONTHS trying to prove RS wrong on the Bette spoilers, let's not jump on this one thing he says. Even if he is correct, it can be done a variety of ways, so let's see how it is actually handled!
IMO

:hidingchair 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:58 am

I find it a bit weird, but will love seeing Jash and seeing the emotion on their faces as they talk about the baby to come. That aspect of it I love. We saw them meet, share their first kiss, fall obviously, madly in love and get married. I do feel so connected to them as a couple and love that they live their real life very normally while keeping fans in the loop without oversharing or over promoting themselves. For me, they are the best thing that has ever come out of the crazy amount of hours I've spent on this show. So, I'm glad they'll be there and continuing to let us in on a little piece of their lives, happiness and future. As someone said above, taking things to cringeworthy seems to be the new producers mantra, so if that's what it took to get an in person baby-update from them and see the joy on their faces, I'm great with it.

Can't wait to see a pic with new baby and parents!

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Maybe this makes me odd. but I don't find this so terrible. If it was their first one, sure, but it isn't.  I have seen many sonogram pics from my pregnant friends.  Trust me, they all look the same to me, so I have been put in that uncomfortable place many times.  How is this any different than those people who share their sonogram pic with everyone or post it on FB as I have seen?

It does remind me of Trista who I joked would film the birth of her children fully if they paid her enough.  She never did, but I am not sure if there was ever an offer either.

I too have seen many sonograms in my day…but the difference for me is that the parents control who sees it…they decide.  Yup Ashley and JP agreed to this…but to put it out on prime time network is just weird to me

It is the first thing they have done that I don't like so ….

After the ultimate cheese of the SeanCat wedding, nothing TPTB asks or the former leads do surprises me.  I found the lingerie shopping and boudoir photography both tasteless in the wedding special, but SeanCat and their fans loved it.  Maybe they need to keep going more and more absurd to keep interest?

The latest rumor is that Chris and Des won't have a tv wedding because they are too boring.  Even as a late convert to them I find this sad.  So the fact that they have build a normal life and aren't constantly trying to get me to buy things or see them anywhere, they are too boring?  I like normal, so maybe I am flawed, but I would prefer this boring, sweet wedding.

So maybe TPTB just need another gimmick to keep the ridiculous factor high.  Even the group dates this season, stripping, singing in public, mimiing and lie detectors?  This isn't fun, it is cringe worthy.

But then again my husband tells all the time that uncomfortable and cringe worthy is the new funny.  Yuck!

Really? I've pretty much only seen the opposite.... Even SC said as much...They weren't a fan but just had fun with it and didn't take it too seriously. What mattered was the wedding, where they could celebrate their union with their loved ones. They addressed that they had very little say in everything else(especially not the editing). (Heck, they didn't even know about the "Honeymoon Suite Cam".... )
It sucked and they could have highlighted a bunch of other things(like the engagement photo shot.. It was absolutely adorable. Dorky and sweet. Just them.) They chose to go with the most obvious one knowing it was going to generate the most profit.  hmmm 

As for Des+Chris. Let's be frank. Des was not a very engaging lead, her season was rather unpopular(ratings wise), (especially coming off of Sean's season) and some(a lot of) viewers felt the ending lacked the genuine "happy ending". (I am not one of them. Everything happens for a reason.  Smiley ) With that said, I don't think ABC would refuse them a wedding. I just don't think they are going to spend that much on them(knowing they are not going to be very profitable - that's not a knock against them as a couple, it just how it is IMO   :hidingchair: ). (ie. Their wedding is probably not going to be that lavish and they probably won't get paid as much as the couples preceding them..) I am expecting a wedding in December(no sooner than that).

As for our cupcakes..... I very much doubt that this was Ashley's and JP's idea. They decided to go ahead with it though. Who am I to knock them?  no idea Babies are expensive. I sure as heck wouldn't turn down those nice (and posh) free stuff that they are given(for promotional purposes).

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:58 am

We are going way off the 🚋 tracks in Baby R's Fan Thread.

I know it's very easy to get off topic. I won't delete any posts, but please do not quote and respond to anything that is not Fan Thread related.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:07 am

:hidingchair :yes: yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Baby Shower pics

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Jo-rosenbaum-03-435

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 1f49c

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 8367-910  Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 I_got_13  Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 E5kqdm15  Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:17 am

Hi All, always read what's up as you guys seem to be a jump ahead of me all the time, but seldom post anything as you all have more to offer than I do here in a chilly SA. However, seeing as this is a fan thread think we should all keep in line with that & if we do not like it then distance ourselves from it altogether. I for one see nothing wrong as lots of parents to be post the sonars etc onto FB for all to see so what is different to what JASH has done & this couple are my favourite!! Otherwise keep up all the good posts here for us all to see!! Bi for now  handwave 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:32 am

That was some really cute décor for the baby shower! I saw JP's brother in the background in one of the pictures.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:14 am

Congrats to Ashley and JP!

Ashley Hebert Gives Birth: Bachelorette Welcomes Baby Boy Fordham With J.P. Rosenbaum

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/ashley-hebert-gives-birth-welcomes-baby-boy-with-jp-rosenbaum-2014309#ixzz3Eof0loxc
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:29 am

I think my heart just melted knowing that she had a safe delivery and a sweet, healthy baby. I'm so, so happy for them it's really like I know them. Mazel tov, Jash!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:44 am

Okay, I was prepared for the worst but the name's not as bad as I was expecting. laugh out loud Congrats to Mommy and Daddy Rosenbaum -- so happy for the whole beautiful little family!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+88
Mozhi1
Billysmom
Mia_Leoni
LoveDovez
sdmom