SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Garabato Wed May 07, 2014 1:14 am

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 2410

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 2510

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 2610

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 2712

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 BanderaDes and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Nadal-10Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Bufand10Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Garabato Wed May 07, 2014 1:18 am

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 2810

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 2910

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 BanderaDes and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Nadal-10Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Bufand10Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed May 07, 2014 1:25 am

And just for fun...Chris got over his fear of heights rather quickly and decided to take a leap...(with Desiree in the bottom part of the photo capturing it all on his phone)

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 3010

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 3110

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 3211

Photos copyright Giving Tree Photography

All rights reserved

Special thanks to my dear friend Danielle for second shooting. She's totally responsible for some of these awesome shots. Smiley

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 1:33 am

Thanks for the upload GB and Bleu!! :Clap:  Keep up the great work !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed May 07, 2014 1:44 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Does anyone want me to make some avatars from these photos? Just let me know!

Me!! Me!!!

This one right before your post with them laughing and 1-2 of their kissy2... It's on the photographer's blogspot, in the sticky link to media. tIA San !!

Eta. And the one of him holding Des's face won't hurt either ..laugh out loud. Thanks!

Am I allowed to do that with these photos though? I remember for Ashley and JP's we could not.  no idea 

I have no idea.. Perhaps someone I'm the know would be willing to weigh in ?

Id think we can make  Avi of the ones on Des's blog only? What everyone else think ?

I think so too. Once she makes them public, they are public.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed May 07, 2014 1:52 am

Garabato wrote:

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Celebrity Wedding Photographer: Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried's Mountain Engagement Session
http://givingtreephotography.blogspot.ca/2014/05/celebrity-wedding-photographer-desiree_4.html

Desiree and I connected in October and discussed my trip out to Seattle (from SW Michigan) for her engagement photos with Chris. After much planning, it finally all went down two weeks ago Saturday (April 26th). I had seen her season of ABC's "The Bachelorette" and was very drawn to how genuine both her and Chris appeared to be on the show (as much as you can take from reality TV).  My assistant (Danielle) and I met them at the bottom of the trail to Rattlesnake Ledge in North Bend, Washington. Upon meeting them, I was quite pleased to find out that they were just as warm and kind as they appeared on the show. It was a two mile hike up to the destination where we were taking photos and a two mile trek back down, but Chris and Des were game time for anything...especially if it meant a breathtaking view of Rattlesnake lake and a mountain range as the backdrop for their engagement photos. We talked the entire way up and the entire way down. They were absolutely authentic in sharing about their own lives, not to mention were super intentional in asking questions about my own life. Chris had us laughing with all of his witty one-liners, and Desiree was as sweet as I imagined she'd be.

The top of the mountain was a whole other experience that had me laughing...Chris being afraid of heights, a short lived random hail-storm, strong winds, super friendly chipmunks, an unexpected audience watching our every move, Chris and Des trying to inconspicuously pull off an outfit change (which ended up being quite impressive)... but honestly, my favorite part of my entire time with Chris and Des was observing how crazy they are about each other. It was so evident how much they love each other by the way they interact and by how sincerely happy they make each other. What beautiful people. I was truly honored to capture some of their love on camera. Chris and Des, thanks for picking me! Smiley

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 111

The bolded is what the Mesnick also noticed about after hanging out with them for the 1st time.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 07, 2014 2:09 am

Adorable photos. The smiles on their faces made me smile as well when looking at them all. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 1f49c

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 2:29 am

Linds911 wrote:Adorable photos. The smiles on their faces made me smile as well when looking at them all. Smiley

True Linds.. All of these lovely photos have warmed my heart beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed May 07, 2014 9:13 am

Oh dear, these photo are so beautiful, I don't know which one to choose. #confused.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 07, 2014 9:55 am

:WAVEY: It's wonderful seeing all the new Des&Chris avatars throughout the forum.  Live, laugh, love .... beautifully captured by the photographer.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 10:21 am

Maggenzm wrote:Oh dear, these photo are so beautiful, I don't know which one to choose. #confused.

notarose wrote::WAVEY: It's wonderful seeing all the new Des&Chris avatars throughout the forum.  Live, laugh, love .... beautifully captured by the photographer.

.ITA ladies . Ahhhhh...How i love love!!  :pinkaw:  beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed May 07, 2014 2:56 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:Oh dear, these photo are so beautiful, I don't know which one to choose. #confused.

notarose wrote::WAVEY: It's wonderful seeing all the new Des&Chris avatars throughout the forum.  Live, laugh, love .... beautifully captured by the photographer.

.ITA ladies . Ahhhhh...How i love love!!  :pinkaw:  beatingheart

I agree Mura word There is nothing better or greater than love. Love changes people and brings out the best in them!!  :happydance: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123