SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Wed May 07, 2014 12:15 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Does anyone want me to make some avatars from these photos? Just let me know!

Me!! Me!!!

This one right before your post with them laughing and 1-2 of their kissy2... It's on the photographer's blogspot, in the sticky link to media. tIA San !!

Eta. And the one of him holding Des's face won't hurt either ..laugh out loud. Thanks!

Am I allowed to do that with these photos though? I remember for Ashley and JP's we could not.  no idea 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 12:18 am

sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Does anyone want me to make some avatars from these photos? Just let me know!

Me!! Me!!!

This one right before your post with them laughing and 1-2 of their kissy2... It's on the photographer's blogspot, in the sticky link to media. tIA San !!

Eta. And the one of him holding Des's face won't hurt either ..laugh out loud. Thanks!

Am I allowed to do that with these photos though? I remember for Ashley and JP's we could not.  no idea 

I have no idea.. Perhaps someone I'm the know would be willing to weigh in ?

Id think we can make Avi of the ones on Des's blog only? What everyone else think ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed May 07, 2014 12:20 am

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Celebrity Wedding Photographer: Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried's Mountain Engagement Session
http://givingtreephotography.blogspot.ca/2014/05/celebrity-wedding-photographer-desiree_4.html

Desiree and I connected in October and discussed my trip out to Seattle (from SW Michigan) for her engagement photos with Chris. After much planning, it finally all went down two weeks ago Saturday (April 26th). I had seen her season of ABC's "The Bachelorette" and was very drawn to how genuine both her and Chris appeared to be on the show (as much as you can take from reality TV).  My assistant (Danielle) and I met them at the bottom of the trail to Rattlesnake Ledge in North Bend, Washington. Upon meeting them, I was quite pleased to find out that they were just as warm and kind as they appeared on the show. It was a two mile hike up to the destination where we were taking photos and a two mile trek back down, but Chris and Des were game time for anything...especially if it meant a breathtaking view of Rattlesnake lake and a mountain range as the backdrop for their engagement photos. We talked the entire way up and the entire way down. They were absolutely authentic in sharing about their own lives, not to mention were super intentional in asking questions about my own life. Chris had us laughing with all of his witty one-liners, and Desiree was as sweet as I imagined she'd be.

The top of the mountain was a whole other experience that had me laughing...Chris being afraid of heights, a short lived random hail-storm, strong winds, super friendly chipmunks, an unexpected audience watching our every move, Chris and Des trying to inconspicuously pull off an outfit change (which ended up being quite impressive)... but honestly, my favorite part of my entire time with Chris and Des was observing how crazy they are about each other. It was so evident how much they love each other by the way they interact and by how sincerely happy they make each other. What beautiful people. I was truly honored to capture some of their love on camera. Chris and Des, thanks for picking me! Smiley

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 111

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 BanderaDes and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Nadal-10Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Bufand10Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed May 07, 2014 12:23 am

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 210

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 311

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 BanderaDes and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Nadal-10Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Bufand10Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed May 07, 2014 12:26 am

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 411

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 511

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Wed May 07, 2014 12:27 am

blueberry wrote:
I know! I can't wait either!

The photographer did a very good job.

They've used a lot of good photographers. I love the one where Des was wearing a red dress and the one with the umbrella. Their photographs are so romantic!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed May 07, 2014 12:31 am

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 611

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 711

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 811

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed May 07, 2014 12:36 am

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 910

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1010

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1110

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1210

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed May 07, 2014 12:40 am

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1310

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1411

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed May 07, 2014 12:43 am

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1510

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1610

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed May 07, 2014 1:02 am

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1710

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1810

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1910

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed May 07, 2014 1:08 am

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 2010

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 2110

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 2210

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 2310

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123