SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 7:28 pm

its funny that on several occasions Chris keep saying SeanCat wedding was so normal..not scripted....as if its impressed him much.... giggling

what was the final say? Dec or January?....i couldnt tell it right...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu May 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Do they let couples choose the wedding venue?

He said they'd like December.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 7:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:Do they let couples choose the wedding venue?

i think its a combo between the couple's and the network's decision.

so great to know that they have JAM as their closest friends to get all of the precious televised wedding's advices from  :yes:

at least we know Palm Spring is one of their option... Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 08, 2014 7:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

so great to know that they have JAM as their closest friends to get all of the precious televised wedding's advices from  :yes:

So I have not listened yet. Is it Palm Springs or is that just a possibility???? After listening, do you think it will be December or January???
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 08, 2014 7:57 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

So I have not listened yet.  Is it Palm Springs or is that just a possibility????  After listening, do you think it will be December or January???

Because he said "December or January, but we'd like December" I'm going with that is their first choice!

I don't think they even know how much say they will have, so it sounds like they already decided that IF they have the full choice, they already have a place picked in Palm Springs. Him saying "but I'm not sure" I think indicates that it might not even be up to them to decide.  giggling

"But they have first go at it" i.e. TPTB haven't reached out to them about a wedding, at least officially. They still have two shows that haven't even aired yet, so I get it.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 08, 2014 8:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

So I have not listened yet.  Is it Palm Springs or is that just a possibility????  After listening, do you think it will be December or January???

Because he said "December or January, but we'd like December" I'm going with that is their first choice!

I don't think they even know how much say they will have, so it sounds like they already decided that IF they have the full choice, they already have a place picked in Palm Springs. Him saying "but I'm not sure" I think indicates that it might not even be up to them to decide.  giggling

Thanks Bleu. Get ready, this is going to be a fun ride and it is just beginning. I also think he started his own venture with the bank to allow himself more freedom and flexibility.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Yes, exciting times ahead! They seem so eager and ready to get the show on the road.

That was a fun podcast though!

Jason: "I can say that right? Des it hot?"

Chris: "Yeah, yeah."

rofl

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Is it too early to start looking at potential venues in Palm Springs they might've tentatively chosen? I will find the few I think are their type. I know they like wineries, anything else I should consider?

I'll post some for fun a little later. Maybe it'll help pass the time till the real thing.  Hugesmile

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu May 08, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 08, 2014 8:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yes, exciting times ahead! They seem so eager and ready to get the show on the road.

That was a fun podcast though!

Jason: "I can say that right? Des it hot?"

Chris: "Yeah, yeah."

rofl

Jason said that?!  giggling  I need to listen later.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 08, 2014 8:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it too early to start looking at potential venues in Palm Springs they might've tentatively chosen? I will find the few I think are their type. I know they like wineries, anything else I should consider?

I'll post some for fun a little later. Maybe it'll help pass the time till the real thing.  Hugesmile

Yes!! Please do.  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu May 08, 2014 9:57 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Thanks Bleu.  Get ready, this is going to be a fun ride and it is just beginning.  I also think he started his own venture with the bank to allow himself more freedom and flexibility.   Hugesmile 

ITA :yes: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it too early to start looking at potential venues in Palm Springs they might've tentatively chosen? I will find the few I think are their type. I know they like wineries, anything else I should consider?

Yup pls do!!  :yougogirl: tyvm 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123