SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:36 pm

The Bachelorette party typically happens a few weeks before the wedding, usually the girl with her friends and guy with his friends. Like a last night of 'freedom' laugh out loud

I think I might have an idea of who is planning Des' bachelorette, will look into it some more and post later.

Des is one lucky girl! First a gorgeous engagement party and then a super cute bridal shower! Sets the bar high for her actual wedding!

Is this a secret wedding or something? Bachelorette party talk?  giggling 

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Thanks! Bachelorette/bachelor parties seem to be the same as in my country, but I had never heard of bridal showers before. In my mind they must have a date, but won't share it yet. It seems strange to have the parties without an actual wedding date.

I hope you can find out more and share!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:19 pm

I don't know when Ashley had hers, but Catherine had her party in December before the holidays. Then again we knew their wedding dates at that time. So if Des is already talking Bach'ette party she must have a date in mind.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 1f49c

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 8367-910 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 I_got_13 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:57 pm

I'm confused...and I've been out of the loop. Is there wedding NOT being televised? If not, that's BOGUS!!!  :angryemotion 
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Thomigirl wrote:I'm confused...and I've been out of the loop. Is there wedding NOT being televised? If not, that's BOGUS!!!  :angryemotion 

If RS is to be believed (I do), ABC decided to pass on their wedding.  hmmm 

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Congrats guys, looks like your couple is getting married soon. I cant imagine that all this would be out there if it wasnt a few weeks away. Maybe that date Chris' friend threw out there was a real actual date? In any event, ya'all have waited a long time so glad your payoff is very soon.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Samuel10Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Samuel10 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Family10Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Samuel15Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:The Bachelorette party typically happens a few weeks before the wedding, usually the girl with her friends and guy with his friends. Like a last night of 'freedom' laugh out loud

I think I might have an idea of who is planning Des' bachelorette, will look into it some more and post later.

Des is one lucky girl! First a gorgeous engagement party and then a super cute bridal shower! Sets the bar high for her actual wedding!

Is this a secret wedding or something? Bachelorette party talk?  giggling 

I anticipate there will be another one or two bridal showers given by Chris's women friends, and his family.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:46 pm

lipsis wrote:Congrats guys, looks like your couple is getting married soon. I cant imagine that all this would be out there if it wasnt a few weeks away. Maybe that date Chris' friend threw out there was a real actual date? In any event, ya'all have waited a long time so glad your payoff is very soon.

Thanks lipsis! Exciting indeed!  :yes: 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Glow worm wrote:Thanks! Bachelorette/bachelor parties seem to be the same as in my country, but I had never heard of bridal showers before. In my mind they must have a date, but won't share it yet. It seems strange to have the parties without an actual wedding date.

I hope you can find out more and share!

I think she knows the date, may be she is not allowed to share it yet. We should know soon!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:00 am

bleuberry wrote:
lipsis wrote:Congrats guys, looks like your couple is getting married soon. I cant imagine that all this would be out there if it wasnt a few weeks away. Maybe that date Chris' friend threw out there was a real actual date? In any event, ya'all have waited a long time so glad your payoff is very soon.

Thanks lipsis! Exciting indeed!  :yes: 

Yes this is exciting!!!! I agree Bleu that ABC is passing on the wedding but we have waited soooooooo long and I for one can't wait to see pictures and maybe even a video or two of some of the parties. I hope People magazine does a spread. Maybe ABC will do a little something. Des and Chris deserve it. I feel like they put everything on hold for them. They owe them IMO. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:03 am

I hope so! I also think maybe the friend's date is THE actual date too. Now someone refresh my memory..... when is the date he said??? ;)

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:44 am

soccermom333 wrote:

I hope so!  I also think maybe the friend's date is THE actual date too.  Now someone refresh my memory..... when is the date he said???  ;)

October 18/19 (?). btw thanks lipsis for the kind words. yep..so glad the loooong waiting days were gone  giggling . Exciting times ahead!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123