SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Luvvy wrote:Des is still glowing. I watched their proposal just now for the hundredth time and I really think it's my favorite in the show's history. I hope the wedding is in the fall as RS suggests.

Its my absolute favorite too. Partly because for once I was genuinely shocked, but also because it was so raw. Chris was just perfect, pouring his heart out, hugging and holding her, wiping the tears from her face.

The wedding will be amazing!  :sprinklehearts

ITA -Wiping the tears- very romantic!!! Prince Siegfried knows how to treat a lady.
I went to re-watch it because I was trying to see what Des say to Chris at the proposal, I ended up watching it twice, then went to Munich date and the second one on one date, favorite lines in the park " Des: I like kissing you, kisses him on the neck, Chris: I like kissing you, then he says :I think I found the one". Serious adorableness.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 am

Ok fellow followers of Chris and Des:

Reality Steve said in his video podcast last night that Des and Chris are getting married, but that he doesn't think ABC will televise it. He's hearing that ABC doesn't think they're interesting enough. Disappointing, but I'm mostly annoyed, if they were waiting out to get an answer, they lost quite a bit of time that could've been spent getting married.  giggling 

So many thoughts, when will it be then? And where? Chances are it'll be that small and intimate wedding they originally envisioned huh?

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:32 am

Hasn't she already had fittings for her dress and mentioned being in the planning stages? That would seem that they already signed on the dotted line. Maybe the show is still paying for the rights to it, filming it, and will either air it or not. They have had more successful couples lately so maybe the weddings aren't something out of the oridinary anymore.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:38 am

Mustang19 wrote:Hasn't she already had fittings for her dress and mentioned being in the planning stages? That would seem that they already signed on the dotted line. Maybe the show is still paying for the rights to it, filming it, and will either air it or not. They have had more successful couples lately so maybe the weddings aren't something out of the oridinary anymore.

This is true, they have the dress and a few things planned, but they have hinted that the only part not done is the stuff the network decides. I think they've been waiting on word from them and were in limbo, this has been my understanding, could be wrong.

Chris Harrison did say recently that they hoped to do their wedding, but I guess it's up to ABC.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:46 am

bleuberry wrote:Ok fellow followers of Chris and Des:

Reality Steve said in his video podcast last night that Des and Chris are getting married, but that he doesn't think ABC will televise it. He's hearing that ABC doesn't think they're interesting enough. Disappointing, but I'm mostly annoyed, if they were waiting out to get an answer, they lost quite a bit of time that could've been spent getting married.  giggling 

So many thoughts, when will it be then? And where? Chances are it'll be that small and intimate wedding they originally envisioned huh?

Oh this is disappointing. sad I feel bad for Des and Chris because I think they were waiting for ABC to give them the date. Jason and Molly might give some insight in their next podcast.

I really thought they would be married this fall and ABC would televise but maybe there are too many successful couples coming off the show now so they don't really "need" them. I guess we just have to wait and hear from either Des or Chris on this one. Maybe RS does not know for sure. There is also the possibility that ABC will cover a part of the ceremony or the reception to be shown at an ATFR or before a season premiere?? Who knows. Maybe one of us can text or tweet, or email one of the producers or send an email to Des and Chris. Maybe this is why they started doing the live chats to see how much interest there was.

I think if they were not waiting for ABC all this time that they probably would have been married already. On a positive note, Des and Chris look gorgeous and are so in love and happy. Love them!  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:48 am

And my biggest thing is how much control will ABC have over a private wedding? Wonder what the contract says.

I saw that someone already tweeted Fleiss and Millsy complaining saying they hope RS is wrong.  :yes: I'd rather not ask Des or Chris yet about RS' claim, it might still be in talks and not yet official. I'm sure when it does become official, they will pick a date and get on with their own plans, and they will be able to freely share the process with fans if they want.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:05 am

Good! Maybe they will listen. Smiley

It's a bummer too because it is a chance to see all the other couples/contestants we all love so much. JP and Ashley, Seancat, etc., etc.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:08 am

I agree soccermom. And now I really hope BiP bombs.  rofl hehehe #sourgrapes  giggling 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:28 pm

RS could care less about Bach Wedding...its not the backbone of his business (he even said so, i think). I personally shall wait until BIP finale whether something from the couple and the network to be officially announced. Keep hoping guys!  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:51 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Good!  Maybe they will listen.  Smiley  

It's a bummer too because it is a chance to see all the other couples/contestants we all love so much.  JP and Ashley, Seancat, etc., etc.

I'm surprised it seems they won't be doing it.

ABC actually filmed and is airing the wedding of Alyssa Bates (one of the daughters from a family most know b/c of their ties to the Duggars - they're another large/conservative/Christian/homeschooling family) this Sunday.

They'd had a brief show (just a few episodes, I think...I never watched it but I know it wasn't on for more than a few plus a special here or there) but it wasn't really watched much apparently so it didn't last.

So it's not like they'd be much of a draw to an audience, and as it's not on TLC where the Duggars air and so their whole fan base might even know it was on to watch it, they don't have a built in audience from that either. Really they're largely unknown.

Yet ABC filmed the wedding 6-ish weeks ago and is airing it Sunday at 10 pm on Nightline.

I realize that ABC didn't pour gobs of money or sponsors into the wedding like they would a Bachelor one, yet obviously the viewing numbers and ad income, etc. for a Bachelor wedding is much, much, much higher than this will be (esp. since there's been NO advertising/promo-ing of it!)

Even if ABC didn't want to go all out like for T&R, J&M, and S&C, it'd seem like a smaller scale Des and Chris wedding, even, would be far, far more lucrative for the network than what they're doing for Alyssa's wedding...plus it'd keep Bachelor fans happy to see them marry.

I hope they change their minds!

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:02 pm

kikora wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Good!  Maybe they will listen.  Smiley  

It's a bummer too because it is a chance to see all the other couples/contestants we all love so much.  JP and Ashley, Seancat, etc., etc.

I'm surprised it seems they won't be doing it.

ABC actually filmed and is airing the wedding of Alyssa Bates (one of the daughters from a family most know b/c of their ties to the Duggars - they're another large/conservative/Christian/homeschooling family) this Sunday.

They'd had a brief show (just a few episodes, I think...I never watched it but I know it wasn't on for more than a few plus a special here or there) but it wasn't really watched much apparently so it didn't last.

So it's not like they'd be much of a draw to an audience, and as it's not on TLC where the Duggars air and so their whole fan base might even know it was on to watch it, they don't have a built in audience from that either. Really they're largely unknown.

Yet ABC filmed the wedding 6-ish weeks ago and is airing it Sunday at 10 pm on Nightline.

I realize that ABC didn't pour gobs of money or sponsors into the wedding like they would a Bachelor one, yet obviously the viewing numbers and ad income, etc. for a Bachelor wedding is much, much, much higher than this will be (esp. since there's been NO advertising/promo-ing of it!)

Even if ABC didn't want to go all out like for T&R, J&M, and S&C, it'd seem like a smaller scale Des and Chris wedding, even, would be far, far more lucrative for the network than what they're doing for Alyssa's wedding...plus it'd keep Bachelor fans happy to see them marry.

I hope they change their minds!

Thanks for your kind insight, kikora..

yes..me think so too....Why Not?...Des and Chris have been wanted a small intimate wedding after all, which not too costly i suppose Smiley

there is an endless realm of possibilities still....either way, i look forward to their appearance on BIP finale. I sure hope we will get any sort of clue at that moment.  Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:44 pm

I like this couple even though I don't really follow them. I hope ABC picks up their wedding bill and makes a dream wedding for them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123