SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 2:48 am

bleuberry wrote:So I was just listening to RS' video stream from tonight in the background while surfing the boards, and this question came up:

"When do you think Des & Chris will get married? And do you think it'll be televised?"

RS: They are getting married. I don't know when. Will it be televised? Yes, cause ABC owns the rights to their wedding. I think it might be in 2014, like in the fall, October/November? We'll have to see, if not it'll be like they did Sean and Catherine's wedding, like January/February. Barring anything crazy, it'll happen."

Every Bachelorette wedding has been in December so not sure why he didn't mention it as an option, but I'm not complaining if they might actually marry before then!  Hugesmile

it also got me wondering too, bleu!..but then again...if even CH claimed not knowing the date, how come Stevie knows?... giggling . Jokingly aside, i think Stevie knows only to a limited extent of a Bach/Bachette Wedding (not as much as the season itself). No?

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 24, 2014 2:10 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:So I was just listening to RS' video stream from tonight in the background while surfing the boards, and this question came up:

"When do you think Des & Chris will get married? And do you think it'll be televised?"

RS: They are getting married. I don't know when. Will it be televised? Yes, cause ABC owns the rights to their wedding. I think it might be in 2014, like in the fall, October/November? We'll have to see, if not it'll be like they did Sean and Catherine's wedding, like January/February. Barring anything crazy, it'll happen."

Every Bachelorette wedding has been in December so not sure why he didn't mention it as an option, but I'm not complaining if they might actually marry before then!  Hugesmile

it also got me wondering too, bleu!..but then again...if even CH claimed not knowing the date, how come Stevie knows?... giggling . Jokingly aside, i think Stevie knows only to a limited extent of a Bach/Bachette Wedding (not as much as the season itself). No?

Get excited everyone!!!!!!  lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat May 24, 2014 4:41 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Get excited everyone!!!!!!   lolpanda 

I am really excited!! :dancing peg: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 24, 2014 5:38 pm

RS didn't mention December, because he doesn't know. Anyone that follows Des and Chris, knows they are getting married and could easily speculate that they are in fact getting married. They have been open with the wedding plans. If we look back to Ashley and JP, the wedding date was only announced a short month or so before the actual wedding.

Sean and Cat's wedding date was announced around 3 months before. I'm expecting the same will happen for Des and Chris. They will announce it late.

It must be hard for them not to be able share that date.

She will be a beautiful bride!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:RS didn't mention December, because he doesn't know. Anyone that follows Des and Chris, knows they are getting married and could easily speculate that they are in fact getting married. They have been open with the wedding plans. If we look back to Ashley and JP, the wedding date was only announced a short month or so before the actual wedding.

Sean and Cat's wedding date was announced around 3 months before. I'm expecting the same will happen for Des and Chris. They will announce it late.

It must be hard for them not to be able share that date.

She will be a beautiful bride!

I tots agree with you GA!.. I'm so over w the cocky guy pretending he knows Everything! duh

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 29, 2014 10:52 am

Remember that random 24 hour trip to Utah?  :yes: 

Last month we hosted Desiree Hartsock in our Salt Lake City headquarters for the first fittings of her wedding and reception dresses! We sat down with Desiree to get the inside story on her collection inspiration (set to debut in August!), her upcoming nuptials, and all things wedding... Read more below!

Click to read:
http://lovemaggie.maggiesottero.com/des-dishes-collection-inspiration/

Relevant wedding Q's:

MS:We'll keep the details of your own wedding dress just between us, but let's talk about your wedding planning. Where do you turn for resources and inspiration?

DH:Everywhere! It can be a little overwhelming with all the information that's out there, but I've enjoyed it! I use websites, blogs, magazines, you name it, I use it. On my own blog, I love to see the real weddings that brides submit... It's so fun to see weddings come to life. I love featuring weddings where you see the whole story unfold, where you can see the love between the couple. It shows a little more personality!

MS: Weddings are so fun when people infuse their personality into them! Let's discuss details. The wedding ceremony... Inside or out?

DH: Outside.

MS: Traditional vows, or write your own?

DH: A little bit of both!

MS: Veil or no veil?

DH: I haven't decided yet!

MS: Heels or flats?

DH: Heels.

MS: What are your three favorite flowers for your bouquet?

DH: Oh that's tough! I would have to say... peonies, roses and daisies.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 10417613_10152407716011590_8414847431981363852_n

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 12:30 pm

Awesome bleu!! Thanks!!

Is Maggie herself the one with white hair?

I would love a veil on Des. I simply think it Will add more a fairy tale effect giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu May 29, 2014 9:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Awesome bleu!! Thanks!!

Is Maggie herself the one with white hair?

I would love a veil on Des. I simply think it Will add more a fairy tale effect giggling

ITA Mura, the fairy tale look must include a veil.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Des is still glowing. I watched their proposal just now for the hundredth time and I really think it's my favorite in the show's history. I hope the wedding is in the fall as RS suggests.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Luvvy wrote:Des is still glowing. I watched their proposal just now for the hundredth time and I really think it's my favorite in the show's history. I hope the wedding is in the fall as RS suggests.

Its my absolute favorite too. Partly because for once I was genuinely shocked, but also because it was so raw. Chris was just perfect, pouring his heart out, hugging and holding her, wiping the tears from her face.

The wedding will be amazing!  :sprinklehearts

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:14 am

i've been off in andi-land.. but someone mentioned that des and chris aren't getting a tv wedding? do you guys think they are? i thought they all kind of have to have a wedding under some contract or something.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:00 am

california90 wrote:i've been off in andi-land.. but someone mentioned that des and chris aren't getting a tv wedding? do you guys think they are? i thought they all kind of have to have a wedding under some contract or something.

They are. They've hinted that they're waiting on the network to sort out a date. Fall/winter of this year is likely.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123