SELECT CONTENT

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:25 pm

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 21h21 hours ago

@Dyson at LAX airport. These urinals don't work well AT ALL. I am soaked and the man next to me is furious!

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 15 CyDiDNuUkAEJwab

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by nikikass Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:42 pm

LOL....can you imagine!

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:49 pm

No but now every time I see one of those I will think of him and take a quick look inside. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:52 pm

He is so silly. I love it.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:56 pm

PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART

One year together with this one. And even though we grow closer and closer over time, she grows more and more out of my league. And I am more than okay with that. We've been traveling all over this year, with more to come, but today we are just happy to be home and having our Thanksgiving with Piper and Pikachu, who will NOT stop eating toilet paper by @theyearofelan
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:01 pm

She is so flippin cute! I love the message, how beautiful.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:53 pm

For a minute there, I thought they were maybe in a hospital. At quick glance, he looks like he is wearing a hospital gown giggling

I love them together. She is just darling, and I think he is so handsome underneath all that hair.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:12 pm

I think he is gorgeous under all that hair. Even with all that hair. She IS Flippin cute. Smiley I love them together. I would love to see a big bachelor wedding for them . What a party with a gazillion bachelor alumni along with family and friends. They are bachelor royalty. Smiley jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:23 pm

They are just the cutest couple. Love them!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:31 pm

I'm very lucky and I get to travel a lot for work, but I don't often get to "do nothing," and that's exactly what I'm doing right now. nothing. with molly. and it's really really really really nice by @theyearofelan
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:05 am

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 15 C0JNYMNVEAAVKM2
Molly C. Quinn ‏@MollyQuinn93
It's a lot easier to win when you cheat!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:53 am

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan Dec 24
I wrote about my sobriety, and if you're feeling down this holiday season, give it a read
https://medium.com/@theyearofelan/how-sobriety-changed-me-b24f9c53c04b#.oqa3tw2i4
elan gale
producer of great tv. writer of bizarre books. charitable censored. very indoorsy
yesterday
How Sobriety Changed Me

It’s been over two and a half years since I had my last drink. The decision to quit drinking was not an easy one, but nothing worth doing is ever easy.

For the first two years I spent quite a bit of time thinking about how different my life was. Every six months or so I would sit down and write about what I was going through, both as a cathartic thought experiment, but also as a way to connect with other people going through the same thing in their lives.

It has been unbelievably rewarding. At first it was terrifying (as all good things are) to expose my weaknesses to strangers. After a while it became helpful. People are remarkably understanding and people want to help. People want to build communities around you and want you to build communities around them.

If there is one thing we all have in common it is certainly imperfection.

We are flawed and we are lost and we don’t always know what we’re doing. The admission of that takes a lot of pressure off of trying to “do everything right.” Once you stop trying to “do everything right,” you stop failing as often.

I didn’t quit drinking “the right way.” I didn’t go to meetings or rid my house of booze or avoid bars. I did it my own way. I recommend all ways. I recommend any way that works for you. Trial and error is the only way to figure out what works for you. And quitting drinking isn’t for everyone. For many people, drinking is a healthy part of their lives. I envy those people because damn do I miss red wine.

But when I sat down at the two and a half year mark to write about drinking, something felt different. It no longer felt like drinking was something I didn’t do anymore. It felt like drinking was not something I did. I know it seems like a small difference, but let me tell you, it is night and day.

Two and a half years ago I couldn’t imagine a world in which I didn’t drink alcohol.

Now I can’t imagine a world in which I do.

I can’t understand what my life was.

So I can’t really write about quitting drinking at this time. But what I can talk about is how your world can change entirely in a very short amount of time. I know. I know this seems obvious, but for people (like me) who get depressed, especially around the holidays, change doesn’t seem possible.

My sobriety taught me that the person you are is never static. The world you live in and understand is never definite. The things you know to be true are not necessarily true. The world changes. You change.
Never miss a story from elan gale, when you sign up for Medium.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

+62
gurlbrit
Astrobach
Enchantress
Kels0012
notarose