SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by blessed66 Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:55 pm

lipsis wrote:Too cute. I needed this today.

@clmgiudici: My husband @SeanLowe09 is a hunk of a man. If I could keep him in my pocket at all times, I would. On my arm will have to do for now Smiley

This is really precious! Love this so much.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:07 pm

@clmgiudici: My husband @SeanLowe09 is a hunk of a man. If I could keep him in my pocket at all times, I would. On my arm will have to do for now Smiley
Adorable! I couldn't love this tweet more. :sprinklehearts 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:24 pm

awwww cheerleader 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 pm

blessed66 wrote:

This is really precious! Love this so much.

Awww! Adorable! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:41 pm

smartcat wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
blessed66 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
She's the cutest thing! Thanks blessed.

She is indeed super adorable in this photo. I think Catherine is a great example to all of us of making use of your good clothing choices and really using your wardrobe. She wore that blouse way back on an evening of dancing with the stars. This girl really uses her clothes. #commendable

Yes she does. This is one of the many things that I have always been and continue to be impressed with about Catherine. She doesn't seem to mind wearing the same outfit more than once. Whether she wears it the same way both times or jazzes it up with a jacket, sweater, or accessorizes it, it always looks good. To me, this shows that she has confidence in herself, which is another thing that I admire about her. Both of these are something to be applauded.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Catherine's new pictures are adorable!

Regarding Crista's post, I wonder when the Seattle trip is...perhaps this weekend? I believe India posted that picture about a "sisters' reunion in a few weeks" back in early March so it can't be too far away now.

Whenever it is, I hope Hubs is going along. I cannot imagine that they would want to be apart again so soon.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:34 pm

^I actually don't think Sean will be accompanying Cat to Seattle. It appears to be more of a girls trip. Just that's JMO.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:04 pm

Lol. It's the little things in life.
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  57s
Who knows why salad spinners bring me so much joy, but they do!

Last edited by umngirl on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Love this girl. First she wants to put hubs in her pocket to keep him close always and then she admits to having a thing about her salad spinner. what's not to love? sign heart
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:54 pm

I can hardly wait to see her cards. They're going to be so fun! Just like her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:45 am

catherinegiudici: Cousins in cars #tbt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:59 am

How adorable are these kids! No wonder they are good looking , cute adults .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje