SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:26 am

I'm pretty sure this is at their new house.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A man and his dogs. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by blessed66 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:35 am

lipsis wrote:I'm pretty sure this is at their new house.

A man and his dogs. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also thought as much that this is the new house. I wonder if they have already moved or they are in the process of moving.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:37 am

Definitely the new house. Can't wait to see more glimpses into their new house.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:37 am

Love this picture. The mood, the black and white. I hope it's at their new house. Daddy and the girls so special.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 am

lipsis wrote:I'm pretty sure this is at their new house.

I was just thinking the same thing. Nice to see a small glimpse of their new home.

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:42 am

I think it's the new house, too... pretty much no furniture (not hard to fit the furniture from the apartment into a house. Since a lot of there things (wedding and Catherine's) were probably in storage, I think yesterday was moving day- Sean looks pretty much as if he just got up in this picture. And Lola needs reassurance in her new environment and Ellie is ready to go explore the neighborhood.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:43 am

And I love all three of them on one doggie bed!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:49 am

lipsis wrote:And I love all three of them on one doggie bed!
 Hugesmile
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:49 am

Sean it too funny, doesn't he understand that woman and their shoes is not an open subject.
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  · 1m  
I just told @clmgiudici she should throw out some of shoes. She tried to stab me with a fork.

Last edited by blessed66 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:51 am

You guys are so good. I love this picture! I was so enthralled with Sean in his underwear and the girls to notice the background. Are those the blue socks he likes to wear with his suit?

I concur, definitely the new house. So excited for them!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:52 am

This from a guy who owns a whole lot of sneakers.... for a guy. He could build extra shoe racks for her somewhere.... it will just show them that they need to design a shoe room for the house they build.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:56 am

blessed66 wrote:Sean it too funny, doesn't he understand that woman and their shoes is not an open subject.
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  · 1m  
I just told @clmgiudici she should throw out some of shoes. She tried to stab me with a fork.

He's lucky he didn't get the butcher knife.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje