SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:48 am

VA's marketing motto is "Virginia is for Lovers"... they've chosen their Grand Marshals well.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by blessed66 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:52 am

lipsis wrote:From White House Foods Facebook page

White House Foods® presents former Bachelor Sean Lowe and his charming wife Catherine Lowe to be the Grand Marshals in the 87th Annual Apple Blossom Festival in the Land of Pink and Green.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The festival is in Winchester, VA and runs from Apr 25 - May 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I might attend this, it is just a few hours from my house

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:59 am

^^^ We expect lots and lots of pictures if you do!  Hugesmile 

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Winchester is a beautiful little town in the Shenandoah Valley, about 75 miles west of Washington DC, and the dogwoods should be in full bloom when Sean and Catherine are there ... looks to me like they'll likely be there on May 2nd and 3rd according to the schedule for the festival
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:13 pm

landrje wrote:Winchester is a beautiful little town in the Shenandoah Valley, about 75 miles west of Washington DC, and the dogwoods should be in full bloom when Sean and Catherine are there ... looks to me like they'll likely be there on May 2nd and 3rd according to the schedule for the festival

I am only about 30 miles way from Shenandoah Valley. I live 45miles away from DC. I have to keep this planner so that I do not forget to go and see them.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:16 pm

@clmgiudici: Please be sunny so I can wear this cute pink number...http://t.co/OnOHQginnU [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:18 pm

It is cute..... and there appears to be a closet yet to be filled in their house.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:25 pm

The Sutters did this Apple Blossom Festival too. And apparently it's very pink and green there. Wonder what color hubs will wear?  giggling 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:34 pm

The nightclub for their Winnipeg appearance looks nice. Although the pictures on their Facebook page look a little rough. I'm surprised the tickets are so cheap, especially for the meet and greet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:40 pm

landrje wrote:Winchester is a beautiful little town in the Shenandoah Valley, about 75 miles west of Washington DC, and the dogwoods should be in full bloom when Sean and Catherine are there ... looks to me like they'll likely be there on May 2nd and 3rd according to the schedule for the festival

May 3rd and 4th they are in Wisconsin at that church event so those dates (or at least the 3rd) might not be correct.

And I hope my favorite food reviewer has a good recommendation for a great place for them to eat. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 pm

lipsis wrote:

May 3rd and 4th they are in Wisconsin at that church event so those dates (or at least the 3rd) might not be correct.

And I hope my favorite food reviewer has a good recommendation for a great place for them to eat. Smiley

I understand they are just doing the parade and they will not be meeting with the public. They will arrive on Friday and they will be living on Saturday so that they can be in Wisconsin.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I understand they are just doing the parade and they will not be meeting with the public.  They will arrive on Friday and they will be living on Saturday so that they can be in Wisconsin.

Oh okay, where did you find that info?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje