SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:56 pm

lipsis wrote:They love us today..

Seems funny to see him without his wedding ring now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The second best day of my existence. @seanloweksu #tbt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These guys are slaying me today with the love love love. Is there any person still around that can doubt the magnitude of this love match  whipped
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:44 pm

lipsis wrote:They love us today..

Seems funny to see him without his wedding ring now.

The second best day of my existence. @seanloweksu #tbt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They really are spoiling us these last two days. Let's all remember this when we get a quiet few days.

And yes, it's strange seeing him without the wedding ring. It's amazing that only about 3 months with that thing has made us completely used to it.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici 23s
I need a little more yoga in my life.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:45 pm

^Same here Cat.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:49 pm

Not me. Yogurt, maybe! (frozen of course) #LolaIsMySpiritAnimal

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:19 am

Info on Winnipeg

Sean & Catherine will be in #Winnipeg May 29th at opera ultralounge #seanandcatherine #thebachelor #abc #grownsexy ~ tickets go on sale next Tuesday, let me know if you want to reserve them and how many. Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] * different packages are available standard is $10.00 meet and greet is $15.00 by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:30 am

Busy May for them full of traveling! Church engagement, friend's wedding, Winnipeg event... all to culminate with her C. Lowe launch party on the 31st!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:39 am

I get the giggles when I think about them going to Winnipeg. I like going there- but that's because I have family to see when I go (my dad was from there).... but there's not too much else going on- did the Jets make it to the NHL playoffs? The Blue Bombers won't have started their season yet. And the area's just barely making it out of winter by then (I hope they don't forget their warm jackets!)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:07 am

Baygirl wrote:Busy May for them full of traveling! Church engagement, friend's wedding, Winnipeg event... all to culminate with her C. Lowe launch party on the 31st!

They actually might have a second wedding to attend out of the country, but I don't know for sure on that one. Lola and Ellie are gonna wonder if their parents abandoned them with them gone a great deal.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:37 am

@clmgiudici: Today is gonna be a Goooood Friday Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:41 am

From White House Foods Facebook page

White House Foods® presents former Bachelor Sean Lowe and his charming wife Catherine Lowe to be the Grand Marshals in the 87th Annual Apple Blossom Festival in the Land of Pink and Green.

The festival is in Winchester, VA and runs from Apr 25 - May 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:44 am

^^ That is located in Virginia from April 25 - May 4, 2014. More info: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje