SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed 16 Apr - 19:05

Isabel123 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:The restaurant JuanPa&Nikki decided on was Transtevere(Italian).  His dad responded to enjoy it..He remembers his first visit to Rome.(I think that is what he said based on Google translate  Hugesmile )

JPG's dad is really supportive of this relationship.

Must be a late night date for the two. JPG replied to his dad and based on a translator, it seems like he promised his Dad a trip or something like that. Guardian Angel is much better in translating the below tweets:

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  31h
And the WINNER was... pic.twitter.com/aS5jhPdqRp
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 31 BlUYZKXCQAAXFqL

Saul Galavis ‏@SaulGalavis  31h
“@JuanPaGalavis: And the WINNER was... pic.twitter.com/KvkSE040QN”Veramente Italiano! Me recordo mi primer viaje a Roma! Disfrutenlo!

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  30h
@SaulGalavis pronto te prometo un VIAJECITO de esos que TANTO te gustan VIEJO!!!
JPG chose the restaurant Travstevere, which is the name of a section in Rome, Italy. JPG's father said it reminded him of their first trip to Rome. JPG tweeted, Quickly, he promises him a trip that he will like "a lot" . The word "old" Viejo, I'm not sure what he's referring to, maybe Rome is old? If he would have used it as a hashtag #viejo it would make more sense to me.
His father replied, enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed 16 Apr - 19:09

Mommyof1 wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · 15s  
If YOU only KNEW...

I wonder what's going on!

1. Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏

If YOU only KNEW...
  2. Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏

[ltr]@JuanPaGalavis[/ltr]

1h
    I JUST know (tongue sticking out emoji) RT @greeneys2907: @JuanPaGalavis how do u know we dont know ;)))

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed 16 Apr - 19:21

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · 15s  
If YOU only KNEW...

I wonder what's going on!

1. Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏

If YOU only KNEW...
  2. Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏

[ltr]@JuanPaGalavis[/ltr]

1h
    I JUST know (tongue sticking out emoji) RT @greeneys2907: @JuanPaGalavis how do u know we dont know ;)))

Here it is.  Very happy type interesting.
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 31 Screen11
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed 16 Apr - 19:31

He's going to be on Bachelor in Paradise? Just kidding. giggling  He's such a tease!  :yes: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed 16 Apr - 19:39

Well lets see if he takes the bait. Smiley

Sanibelsland ‏

[ltr]@  Sanibelsland[/ltr]

3s
@JuanPaGalavis Ciao JPG. When WILL we know? :)Tanti Baci

Ciao - Hi JPG Tanti Baci = lots of kisses (Italian) laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed 16 Apr - 20:27

Mommyof1 wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · 15s  
If YOU only KNEW...

Does anyone know the reason for the above comment? ETA: I didn't realize someone had already addressed this. Hugesmile 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed 16 Apr - 20:46

Maybe they are engaged, maybe he had a heart to heart with TPTB and put that little Neil Lane bauble on her finger.  giggling 
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed 16 Apr - 20:57

Mustang19 wrote:Maybe they are engaged, maybe he had a heart to heart with TPTB and put that little Neil Lane bauble on her finger.  giggling 

That would be huge because using a ring paid for by the show would put then right back into a controlled environment. Like the engaged part though, Mustang19.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed 16 Apr - 20:58

^^ Maybe. Or JP and Nikki had dinner with Clare in Santa Monica.  giggling 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed 16 Apr - 21:06

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  Maybe.  Or JP and Nikki had dinner with Clare in Santa Monica.   giggling 
Double date with Clare & her BF  giggling   and topless Lucy.

My out there guess: they flew to watch the Barca vs Real Madrid match live.

Last edited by notarose on Wed 16 Apr - 21:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed 16 Apr - 21:19

I'm going to take a wild guess and say it has something to do with that poster of Andi. 

He has no connection to the Bachelor. He doesn't advertise it, he is living his life without the hand that feeds. Using the Juan   would have been cute if the show ended all lovey dovey. It did not, there were clearly problems, so big that JPG and Nikki couldn't wait to be free, and passed up on all the "perks" that go along with this franchise. Let's not forget the rumoured DWTS, promise, promise broken? 

Maybe this has put the icing in the cake for him? 

I'm very happy to see someone stand up to TPTB after all these years for the way he was treated. 

Elan was the first one, if I remember correctly to tweet congrats to them. If they surprised visited him, that would have been a sweet gesture on their part.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed 16 Apr - 22:07

cheerleader 
https://mobile.twitter.com/Agustinaroson
Juan Pablo and Nikki on the same airplane as us.

Before the flight left:
https://mobile.twitter.com/RosonPedro/media/grid?idx=0&tid=456523153997443073

@JuanPaGalavis & @Nikki_Ferrell on my flight to DFW... They look in love to me! @BachelorABC
(Dallas/Fort Worth)
https://mobile.twitter.com/chelsjewel

Last edited by notarose on Wed 16 Apr - 22:24; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal