SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 Empty Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Admin Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Continue Twitter Updates Fan Forum Discussion here.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Admin Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:39 pm

notarose

Not a good pic but they appear to be seated at the side - he in a suit, she looking leggy

http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/febc4e40bdef11e387a90002c9c611c8_8.jpg

Alrighty, our lady in red
http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/93a7e714bde911e38e5d121b2a62da1f_8.jpg
(Help Isabel!).

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Admin Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Here you go rose Smiley

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 Febc4e40bdef11e387a90002c9c611c8_8

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 93a7e714bde911e38e5d121b2a62da1f_8
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Admin wrote:Continue Twitter Updates Fan Forum Discussion here.

Thank you Guardian Angel. That's cool that you can make it automatically create a new thread when the old thread reach 80. I really admire all the techies on this board. Thank you!  bowdown 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:45 pm

No problem Pia Smiley I thought I'd do it now before it rolls overnight since it was so close.

I hope we get to see the rest of the dress. It looks gorgeous!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Lovely lady in red. That's another color that looks great on her.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:48 pm

They look so happy. What a weekend they've had! It's been non stop action. They've been in the company of athletes movie stars and now country singers in their biggest award night of the year.

:sweetheart:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:51 pm

Thanks all, I love my avi too! I like their humor, to me they just get each other, part of what make me love them even more.

They are a real match, not the fake fairy tale I saw on seasons past (all except for T&R, B&M, C&S, S&C, and D&C - though I love Andy and Jen and Emily and Jef, I can see now both sides were not equally in it on those two seasons).

Nikki looks good in anything and I would love to have her body, she looks so amazing in everything.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Admin wrote:They look so happy. What a weekend they've had! It's been non stop action. They've been in the company of athletes movie stars and now country singers in their biggest award night of the year.

:sweetheart:

:yes: An amazing weekend for them! I agree, they look happy together!

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Nikki is "on fire" in her red dress!

How wonderful of JPG to include the CMAs for his sweetie on this fab weekend date. He really knows how to bring out the little bit of cowboy she wanted. And she has really adapted well to his atypical lifestyle. I think he has done a great job helping her do so.

Apparently there is an after party. IF they go to that we may be treated to more pics tonight. Fingers crossed that at least a few fans post.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:25 pm

notarose wrote:Nikki is "on fire" in her red dress!

How wonderful of JPG to include the CMAs for his sweetie on this fab weekend date. He really knows how to bring out the little bit of cowboy she wanted.  And she has really adapted well to his atypical lifestyle.  I think he has done a great job helping her do so.  

Apparently there is an after party.  IF they go to that we may be treated to more pics tonight.  Fingers crossed that at least a few fans post.

Let's hope they do, i want to see the full view of her red dress. Love her hair tonight.

She also looks good in her red dress at the ATFR. In fact she was glowing that there's no doubt in my mind that she's more in love with her man post show.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Yes to the glowing more, Isabel.

Ok, who wants to wager. Is she wearing cowgirl boots tonight?
I vote  :yes: 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal