SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:57 pm

The lead usually is tied to TPTB for at least one year, maybe 2yrs? going by memory. I'm sure there are others here that know for sure. They are required to make appearances on usually GMA Kelly and Michael etc. Looks like DWTS was cancelled for him, because he didn't propose.

They have photo shoots done, and every pic of them during their attendance at events, refer back to the ABC Bachelor. They haven't participated in any of that. I'm not sure if it was a deal he made, no appearances or if they told him that's the way it was going to be.

In that Spanish interview he explained how the show works. I mentioned I didn't hear him talk about Nikki or how his season ended. He just explained the process as the interviewer asked him to explain how it works.

As far as his work. I found this link that explains it in detail, but I know I either listened to him in an interview or he was quoted somewhere, that this foundation he is a part of, also gives him the opportunity to send used baseball bats to the kids in Venezuela so they can play baseball. I remember him saying how happy and how much they appreciate it, so I must have saw him being interviewed before the premiere? I'm not sure, but I do remember that.

JPG Work

Upon retirement from professional soccer, he started his career in the music business by promoting Venezuelan singers in Miami. Juan Pablo Galavis also serves as a sports adviser, working from the U.S. with the Venezuelan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. His work is based on maintaining contact with Venezuelan athletes while in search of items that are of importance for the museum to display.

Galavis is focusng on creating the Cardenas Sport Foundation — a non-profit organization created to help the Venezuelan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, teams, athletes and communities in Latin America — as well. The venture is still in the approval process with the U.S. government, but the cause is very personal to Galavis.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:06 pm

notarose wrote:@Malea_lynn (twitter)
Juan Pablo is at the restaurant I'm at in Pittsburgh lolzzz #Bachelor1:01pm - 19 Apr 14

@NickyT27 blueline grille by the pens arena
1:07pm - 19 Apr 14

And the coach of the Pens Dan Blysma...cya
1:07pm - 19 Apr 14

https://mobile.twitter.com/Malea_lynn/status/457598191156744192/photos
(Blurry pic)

Also  Smiley Nikki has posted 2 new pics.
http://web.stagram.com/n/nikki_ferrell/
Because she refers to JPG as her handsome date, it may mean the wedding couple were her friends or family.

I can't open those pics from IG from Nikki? I'm not sure why.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Blm3IQpCIAArjz8

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:08 pm

Here we go, thanks notarose!

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 F65dabdec7f611e3a7a024be05d05060_6

2h
nikki_ferrell
X-Pro II
Nikki Ferrell
Monday Night Brewing

nikki_ferrell My handsome date for the evening. Congratulations Doug and Erin! 2h
raimemehhh Y'all are perfect.

diamond_blond No pudistes elegir mejor,, x q ella es la mejor,, @juanpagalavis @nikki_ferrell 45min
caylinlee @m_caligaris 44min
m_caligaris @caylinlee hahaha! 33min

kinnadanzum I freakin love you guys! @nikki_ferrell @juanpagalavis 23min

cathykaps Haha! I notice you rock express a lot! My favorite store ever. Smiley 21min

jl1863 Aww.. That's how u two are so perfect for each other: she says "handsome" and he says "súper hermosa" 18min

virgmg61 @juanpagalavis Juan Pablo, Nikki es una belleza, espero que tu corazon lo realiza. @nikki_ferrell 13min

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/nikki_ferrell/#RM8UUo3ppWgP6lDL.99

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:36 pm

mtjoiner17
4 hours ago
Had a great night with @nikki_ferrell and @juanpagalavis

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Nikki_12
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:51 pm

Thanx  notarose  I'll try to get the other two, also.
x.  
shaylee ‏@shaylee_md  · 53m  
@JuanPaGalavis So nice to meet you and your brother today! You're a sweetheart!!!! #LetsGoPens pic.twitter.com/YwHLoYMJMH

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Jp_gam10
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:04 pm

JERI ‏@JGREGSWEE  · 40m  
@juanpagalavis at the #pensgame.  #bachelor pic.twitter.com/9wzlg6dd2r

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Jp_pen10

The latest from Jennifer Bullano (@PensPRLady). Follow the Pens PR for a look inside the locker room, road trips & lives of your favorite team!
Jennifer Bullano ‏@PensPRLady https://twitter.com/PensPRLady‎ · 39m  
Working... #notabadgig @JuanPaGalavis  #letsgopens pic.twitter.com/Bd93ULFXbM

    Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Jp_pen12

amber nicole ‏@fnspartan2010  · 16m  
@PensPRLady  who is he with at the game? Was he nice and friendly
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Thanks so much Carolina!  
PensPrLady contacted JPG on twitter not long ago to invite JPG to the playoffs.  So great that his brother flew down to join him.  Bros nite out  Hugesmile
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:14 pm

3h

 Monday Night Brewing

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Nikkiw10

nikki_ferrell Selfies with Blair at the reception last night. She also made a great dance partner! #weddingfun  3h  

aolsen49 You guys are so beautiful! 1h

tarara75 Beautiful picture!! 1h

strongestrose So sweet! 1h

strongestrose Mean girl @katieesantinoo 1h

ericat1997 So beautiful 1h

aliceprimolabrady Nikki I always knew you were a class act , you are beautiful inside and out . Blair is a living angel and I love how you are aware of that 18min
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:51 pm

IIRC, it's not that JPG is not allowed to say he was the Bachelor, if he uses TB as a way to promote himself, then TB is entitled to a portion of his fee.  That's why he refuses to talk about TB at functions that weren't promoted by TB.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:08 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:mtjoiner17

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Nikkim17

Had a great night with @nikki_ferrell and @juanpagalavis

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Nikki_12
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Thanks carolina for the pics! The game is starting in a few minutes. I will keep my eye out. Lucky JPG, going to a playoff game with his brother, that is awesome. And he's wearing Sidney Crosby's number! One of the best players in the league (and a Canadian I might add Smiley )

Bet: Thanks for the info. I'm intrigued now as to exactly what the deal is. I'm sure he will do everything in his power not to pay them a portion of anything laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 27m
Ready for @penguins GAME 2 with my bro @rogalavis... #LetsGoPens pic.twitter.com/1da9XsAoJR

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 BlnnsIQIgAAGNLd

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal